Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Didn’t need to, I watched you work. You lean in way to much. All your weight is shifted forward, your form lack balance. Which gives me the impression that you prefer to be in close. It makes you more comfortable in a fight, it gives you a sense of control over your opponent.

Which then gives me the impression that, a sense of lack of control would cause you to break defensive form and throw wild haymakers. Since your slower, it leaves you open for strong concise counters
Bruh that was a video we made a few weeks into training with the sole purpose of improving technique before we both joined his old gym...

Shit was made spring 2011

I was sparring with pros in 2015....

I look like a beginner because I was.... I greatly improved 6 months after that shit....
That was not real training, it was two Niggaz working out in a basement because one was tryna lose weight

Once got in a fight, nigga hit me so hard I fake like he slept me. I ain’t no more parts of that nigga hands. Good thing that this was the times where a nigga ain’t stomp you out once he drop you.

Once got in a fight, nigga hit me so hard I fake like he slept me. I ain’t no more parts of that nigga hands. Good thing that this was the times where a nigga ain’t stomp you out once he drop you.
I've got into a lot of fights and dropped a lot of Niggaz, but after I started boxing I had to chill... Niggaz drop way harder when you throw that shit right....

I can easily see how Niggaz can die from a fight

It’s funny, when he hit me. He ain’t ring my bell or nothing. But he caught me right on the side of my face between the eye and ear. Had a headache for a week. Didn’t even see it coming, just saw the flash and felt the pain. Made a business decision

I've got into a lot of fights and dropped a lot of Niggaz, but after I started boxing I had to chill... Niggaz drop way harder when you throw that shit right....

Facts! It's main reason I try not to fight in streets any more. Plus boxing fucked my street game up for a minute lol. Fucked Round and almost got slept cuz I lost that balls to the wall just windmill till he drop mentality llol.

Man, I saw a fight once in highschool between these 2 dudes and one guy got a clean connect to his jaw. It was perfect. The victim basically turned his head into it too as if the hit wasn't vicious enough.

Dude didn't go limp at all. He went stiff. Locked up, arms still up and everything but fell to the ground then started seizing. Ive been scared of getting hit in the head ever since. Thought kid was dead, but he was alright the next week. Shit was still scary though. Everyone was all cheering until he started shaking then everyone started screaming lol.

I'm grossly exaggerating almost getting slept but I def got caught with a few of dem thangs I wasn't proud about lol.

Facts! It's main reason I try not to fight in streets any more. Plus boxing fucked my street game up for a minute lol. Fucked Round and almost got slept cuz I lost that balls to the wall just windmill till he drop mentality llol.
Yea, the funny thing is cuz I wrestled I always tried to slam Niggaz.... And you can use that in a club like it's nuffin.... Bouncer slam a nigga they normally get back up

But once I started boxing, I quickly became "that bouncer". And I wasn't cool with that, so I stopped tagging Niggaz....

Man, I saw a fight once in highschool between these 2 dudes and one guy got a clean connect to his jaw. It was perfect. The victim basically turned his head into it too as if the hit wasn't vicious enough.

Dude didn't go limp at all. He went stiff. Locked up, arms still up and everything but fell to the ground then started seizing. Ive been scared of getting hit in the head ever since. Thought kid was dead, but he was alright the next week. Shit was still scary though. Everyone was all cheering until he started shaking then everyone started screaming lol.
Girls are good for screaming....

Worst I ever got beat in sparring was this kid named Jason park

Little Asian motherfucker... Had a bunch of pro fights boxing, muay Thai, mma all that shit.....

We was just in the gym fucking around and he told me to come by that Friday night he was sparring for a big fight and had fresh people come in every round to spar with him....

Dude was little as shit.... But he hit harder than a motherfucker...I could only do 3 rounds.... The last one I was positive if I took another uppercut I was going down....

Lol I just looked him up on Facebook and it look like he got new victims already
FB_IMG_1520474426726.jpg

Back