Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Don't act stupid my nigga, you live here I know u be seein that shit on the news. Ima be out there waitin.. just like I am every year..
I've literally never heard of it other than when u mentioned it lol. That shit don't get no run in charlotte.

Something tellt me this thread was made because of @deadeye making @Lurk Rambis thread trash. With his horrible posting of fat bitches.

:ainttrippin:

@Cain

I've only made 2 threads though........and those have been in the Jungle.

Lurk's thread fell off long before I started posting in it.

My posts just got the most attention because of fat shaming.

Reactions: GNS
You need to in close to connect, bet you rush niggaz to get in close. Mad step back jabs till u get frustrated enough to break form and ima hit you wit upper right cross hamma like Tyson

I'm just gonna assume you read nothing I typed to lurk

Hoes recognize Hoes

index.php

Bruh...your fade locations is trash.

Ain't nobody tryin to be out in the middle of the woods or a desolate town meetin up to serve you a fade. Foh Cletus. Lol

Nigga I'll knock you out in yo front yard just drop that address.

I'm just gonna assume you read nothing I typed to lurk
Didn’t need to, I watched you work. You lean in way to much. All your weight is shifted forward, your form lack balance. Which gives me the impression that you prefer to be in close. It makes you more comfortable in a fight, it gives you a sense of control over your opponent.

Which then gives me the impression that, a sense of lack of control would cause you to break defensive form and throw wild haymakers. Since your slower, it leaves you open for strong concise counters

Back