Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has ABW thread quality gotten better or worse since the IC arrival?

IC arrival has...

• Helped

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Hindered

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Man I hate a trainer who is just watching a nigga throwing punches and not fix technique.

IC coming in has helped. Of course I'm biased because I came from there. But the needed ignance and laughs we provide is vital. Plus there are some quality posters that were on the IC that came over

Man I hate a trainer who is just watching a nigga throwing punches and not fix technique.
My nigga, I had literally been coming over to his house twice a week for 2 months when we made the video.... The sole purpose was to fix shit... He wanted me to see what I was doing....I just thought it would be funny to post it on the ic.... You keep thinking I look like that now if you want....

I was doing pad work with pro trainers for like 3 years fam ... This was barely 3 months in from the first time I ever learned how to do the shit with any kind of form

My nigga, I had literally been coming over to his house twice a week for 2 months when we made the video.... The sole purpose was to fix shit... He wanted me to see what I was doing....I just thought it would be funny to post it on the ic.... You keep thinking I look like that now if you want....

I was doing pad work with pro trainers for like 3 years fam ... This was barely 3 months in from the first time I ever learned how to do the shit with any kind of form
Hey man, I believe you.

Ya heaux ass mama.
That dont make what I said not true

tenor.gif

Back