Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harlem Woman Attacked After Turning Down Man's Offer To Buy Wine

Well basically if we had more women making better decisions (as well as men) in who they jave children with this type of shit wouldn't be happening.

I know you amd other wanna jumo in here and go thru the usual niggaz aint shit parade but just as much blame falls on the mothers of those savages as it does on the fathers and the savages themselves.

We keep talking about protect black women and Im all for it, more than most, but hell black women themselves need to help protect the community by not producing these animals in the first place

It's not about starting a niggas ain't shit parade. Same as I said plenty of niggas who do dumb shit see their father's everyday there's plenty of niggas who were raised by good women who treat every woman outside their families like shit. Hell there's been plenty niggas on here who will tell you all day how they love their mother's yet have also said they would not intervene to help a woman if she's being assaulted in public. It's also funny that with the amount of niggas raised by single mother's they seem to think everybody else's mom but their's somehow wasn't shit but that's another discussion. So to jump to the automatic assumption that somehow these dudes are all products of single mom's who took some anger out on them just seems like trying to place blame on everywhere but where it should be which is on the dudes who actually assaulted this woman.

It's not about starting a niggas ain't shit parade. Same as I said plenty of niggas who do dumb shit see their father's everyday there's plenty of niggas who were raised by good women who treat every woman outside their families like shit. Hell there's been plenty niggas on here who will tell you all day how they love their mother's yet have also said they would not intervene to help a woman if she's being assaulted in public. It's also funny that with the amount of niggas raised by single mother's they seem to think everybody else's mom but their's somehow wasn't shit but that's another discussion. So to jump to the automatic assumption that somehow these dudes are all products of single mom's who took some anger out on them just seems like trying to place blame on everywhere but where it should be which is on the dudes who actually assaulted this woman.

All due respect, I've seen enough of your posts dating back to the IC to know that you aint trying to here anything remotely holding women accountable for their parts in our community. At some point poppin out kids by the local aint shit nigga gotta be unacceptable, because thats exactly where these animals come from. And yes, even tho I wanna seem them severely hurt for what they did, somebody hurt them first. We never wanna discuss that.

Of course they are ultimately to blame thats the low hanging fruit. But its way too many more dudes like them to keep pretending these niggas just falling out the sky or something.

Bad ass kids coming from good parents are the exception not the norm.

Glad to see the whole community standing behind her:

Those dudes are as good as dead if the people catch up with them.

The streets not gonna do shit to them niggas.

She said afterward, someone told her to run, because one of the men had done this to someone else before and could come back.

Hopefully the police catch them niggas cause there's no street justice coming. It's people who already know exactly who those niggas are and they're obviously scared to say or do shit.

All due respect, I've seen enough of your posts dating back to the IC to know that you aint trying to here anything remotely holding women accountable for their parts in our community. At some point poppin out kids by the local aint shit nigga gotta be unacceptable, because thats exactly where these animals come from. And yes, even tho I wanna seem them severely hurt for what they did, somebody hurt them first. We never wanna discuss that.

Of course they are ultimately to blame thats the low hanging fruit. But its way too many more dudes like them to keep pretending these niggas just falling out the sky or something.

Bad ass kids coming from good parents are the exception not the norm.

If you've been paying attention that long then you know I definitely hold people accountable. I just don't make blanket statements like the one you're trying to make fit. What these dudes did ain't got shit to do with their mothers. It has everything to do with them deciding that this woman saying "no" meant they felt they had the right to attack her. You wanna discuss the potential root cause of why they felt they could act the way they did then make a thread about it. This one is about what they did not what their mother's may or may not have done to them growing up.

Been to East harlem before. It's........ different. Great to see the support the Queen is getting though. Horrible terrifying shit.

How tf do you get mad at a woman who doesn't want your money?

How mad do you have to get at a woman to wanna bite her face?....smh....really hope they either get caught or killed

Fucking disgusting and this is why I constantly encourage black women to take up arms and train.

I stated before and it still stands. Anytime I am out and about I keep a casual eye out for the sistas that are around. I woulda shot every last one of those fucking clowns.

unfortunately it's pretty much illegal for a regular person to do so in NYC

this is why it's problematic for people to support gun control, especially those who would be most vulnerable in situations like this

but yeah this shit is messed up..........more men in our community def need to do more self-policing when one of our own women can't just mind her business going to the store

I'm more pissed off that a group of mofos did this vs one.........these dudes shouldn't even make it to a police station

unfortunately it's pretty much illegal for a regular person to do so in NYC

this is why it's problematic for people to support gun control, especially those who would be most vulnerable in situations like this

but yeah this shit is messed up..........more men in our community def need to do more self-policing when one of our own women can't just mind her business going to the store

I'm more pissed off that a group of mofos did this vs one.........these dudes shouldn't even make it to a police station
What's crazy is......Some people will say more men don't need to police because it's only the actions of a few.
Some will say WS created the problem.

To me...None of it matters.
Niggas shouldn't feel safe thinking of this let alone executing it.

But we let everyone cook.

We need to be more pro active and bring back shame and isolation to the person and who raised them.

This is what toxic masculinity is fellas. Don’t throw a bitch fit and blame feminism for this
Why are you always extreme?

You just couldn't leave out the bitch fit part could you?

Toxic dick heads yes......Toxic society...Yes.
None of it matters with decent parents.

Why are you always extreme?

You just couldn't leave out the bitch fit part could you?

Toxic dick heads yes......Toxic society...Yes.
None of it matters with decent parents.

You do know folks with good parent can do horrible things. It’s not about the parents my nigga. These niggas grown who told them they could do this and if it’s a group of adults why we blaming their mothers. It’s strange y’all go right around personal responsibility and blame a woman fir a man problems. Weak as fuck

These niggas lack accountability and blame the women for everything then turn around and ask to be a leader

You do know folks with good parent can do horrible things. It’s not about the parents my nigga. These niggas grown who told them they could do this and if it’s a group of adults why we blaming their mothers. It’s strange y’all go right around personal responsibility and blame a woman fir a man problems. Weak as fuck
Again......I say men need to step up. you argued this point with me before.

And this is about personal accountability.
The mother, the father and society for the end product.

The end product should have not felt comfortable doing this.

Again......I say men need to step up. you argued this point with me before.

And this is about personal accountability.
The mother, the father and society for the end product.

The end product should have not felt comfortable doing this.

I never have a problem with men stepping up but why you say this after blaming the single mom more so than anybody else. No other community blames women for everything but black peoples and then you cry about not being respected

I never have a problem with men stepping up but why you say this after blaming the single mom more so than anybody else. No other community blames women for everything but black peoples and then you cry about not being respected
Women control who they have sex with. Men should help raise better women and men.
Plenty of guys will say they never grew up with a father yet it be niggas everywhere....But no one raising the boys.
Mothers use kids as a weapon as do father's.
Gangs wouldn't be as big with better parents. Black on black crime would be lower....With better patents

Have I not been saying this for years?
Dont take peices to say that's the picture.

Men need to be better and women need to be better.
And ain't shit dudes shouldn't have access to procreate. But you also said I was wrong for saying this.

Women control who they have sex with. Men should help raise better women and men.
Plenty of guys will say they never grew up with a father yet it be niggas everywhere....But no one raising the boys.
Mothers use kids as a weapon as do father's.
Gangs wouldn't be as big with better parents. Black on black crime would be lower....With better patents

Have I not been saying this for years?
Dont take peices to say that's the picture.

Men need to be better and women need to be better.
And ain't shit dudes shouldn't have access to procreate. But you also said I was wrong for saying this.

Thanks for stating the obvious again. The thing is you can’t decide who does what because they don’t fit your standard. You say thugs shouldn’t reproduce but then ask where are the thugs when an outsider does some shit. You want two things. But again failing to address this and do what mad titan and others did by blaming the mom. It’s scape goat

Thanks for stating the obvious again. The thing is you can’t decide who does what because they don’t fit your standard. You say thugs shouldn’t reproduce but then ask where are the thugs when an outsider does some shit. You want two things. But again failing to address this and do what mad titan and others did by blaming the mom. It’s scape goat
It's not scapegoat.

If niggas want to kill steal and destroy.....Why do that to each other when we have enough problems and don't have enough to warrant trying to eat. Rob the bakery not the beggar.
So how is this a bad thing?
How does this not fit my standard?

Do ya thing outside of our community.

How you got an issue with that?

Back