Welcome To aBlackWeb

Harlem Woman Attacked After Turning Down Man's Offer To Buy Wine

Cool

Have a good day black man

tenor.gif

It's fair to say single mother households are the problem as long as your spreading the blame across the reckless women, deadbeat dads, and systemic issues that have contributed to the phenomena. However, if you're trying to make it seem like all the blame goes to women who find themselves doing the best they can to raise children alone, that's foul.

@The bold...when sweeping statements like "single mothers are ruining the black community" are made then there's no effort made to differentiate between the two types you're referring to

Glad to see the whole community standing behind her:

Those dudes are as good as dead if the people catch up with them.

Yeah they fucked up we are highly disgusted as a community females been jumped before but not like thisb

I never seen niggas beat up a female like this that had 0 association to any hood related activities then the nigga tried to bite her eye out and he isn't even from harlem at that

The streets not gonna do shit to them niggas.

Hopefully the police catch them niggas cause there's no street justice coming. It's people who already know exactly who those niggas are and they're obviously scared to say or do shit.

How are you speaking about these streets from a whole other country?

If they where caught it would be dire because they instantly put a bad name on harlem while simultaneously not even being from harlem

You're not from here so you don't understand how disrespectful that is

Those where niggas who showed up for action not peaceful protesters

We are all posting any info we find out about them

To automatically think the streets won't do anything or hasn't towards situations like this is hilarious everything isn't posted on the internet

And as I say this i feel like I told yall on the ic about how I had to beat the shit outta my wife's aunt ex boyfriend a few times for being abusive

He had hit her in the head with a 2x4 bust her shit open so the day she came home from the hospital I had checked the staircase because hood intel informed me that this bumass nigga sleeps in random project buildings in harlem ( well not random i knew the exact 3)

I checked the floor above this nigga is in the staircase rolling a blunt he was extremely shocked to see me

beat the shit outta him then the family heard it ended up coming upstairs getting jumped in the stairs case after i already ragged him I had everybody hold him down while I was putting knees in his face shit got ugly

I'm chill dude yall know that, once people found out I had to put hands on him for what he did, he had a few people pull out weapons on him for like a month straight even til this day when I see him he looks straight at his feet from a block away

If they where caught it would be dire because they instantly put a bad name on harlem while simultaneously not even being from harlem

Those where niggas who showed up for action not peaceful protesters

We are all posting any info we find out about them

To automatically think the streets won't do anything or hasn't towards situations like this is hilarious everything isn't posted on the internet

And as I say this i feel like I told yall on the ic about how I had to beat the shit outta my wife's aunt ex boyfriend a few times for being abusive

He had hit her in the head with a 2x4 bust her shit open so the day she came home from the hospital I had checked the staircase because hood intel informed me that this bumass nigga sleeps in random project buildings in harlem ( well not random i knew the exact 3)

I checked the floor above this nigga is in the staircase rolling a blunt he was extremely shocked to see me

beat the shit outta him then the family heard it ended up coming upstairs getting jumped in the stairs case after i already ragged him I had everybody hold him down while I was putting knees in his face shit got ugly

I'm chill dude yall know that, once people found out I had to put hands on him for what he did, he had a few people pull out weapons on him for like a month straight even til this day when I see him he looks straight at his feet from a block away

I'm not sure why you're taking it personal, how I disrespected anyone, what my post has to do with you your aunt and her ex, or what it has to do with my whereabouts but you got it.

Tf?

Some of you niggas choose to jump out the window about the most random shit.

I'm not sure why you're taking it personal, how I disrespected anyone, what my post has to do with you your aunt and her ex, or what it has to do with my whereabouts but you got it.

Tf?

I didn't say you where disrespectful I said they where ,

And you said niggas don't do shit when it comes to situations like this and I posted a personal story idk what's so hard to understand

I didn't say you where disrespectful I said they where ,

And you said niggas don't do shit when it comes to situations like this and I posted a personal story idk what's so hard to understand

I was speaking about this specific situation. Someone told the victim the dudes that did it have done it before and she should run before they come back.

Seems to me these dudes should have already had it coming, people are aware of exactly who they are and how they move because they're known to do that type of shit and no one has done anything about it.

Tell me where I was wrong.

Took them people catching up to him with all this internet outrage

Cuh must be crazy foreal

had Harlem shook. Harlem ain’t been the same since Bumpy kicked the bucket smh

Back