Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy 50th Birthday Hip Hop!!!

He has a point

He does, but I also understand why the music gets overlooked. Like 90% of FL music is party music meant for parties where people actually dance. Florida shit was like the reverse of Tik Tok. They would make up dances and then make songs to go along with the dances. When those songs traveled outside of FL, they didn't catch on as well because no one knew what the hell they were about.

If you read Luke's autobiography it really gives you a alot more aprecation for what Luke and the '2 Live Crew' done for hip hop, its a great read... I wouldnt had picked it up if it wasnt for Luke going on 'Combat Jack's' (RIP) podcast back in the day...

Also for all of Pitbull's wack party music he does now, his first album was dope as fck...

i CANT remember when Nas and G Rap performed together.. Damn legendary shit

That seemed kind of petty to me

Like I think Krs was in his feelings that he wasn't the headliner or something.

Because of his legendary catalogue,he decided to just do the Bridge is Over and South Bronx?? Lol

Edit I meant to reply about Fat Joe bringing out KRS One

If you read Luke's autobiography it really gives you a alot more aprecation for what Luke and the '2 Live Crew' done for hip hop, its a great read... I wouldnt had picked it up if it wasnt for Luke going on 'Combat Jack's' (RIP) podcast back in the day...

Also for all of Pitbull's wack party music he does now, his first album was dope as fck...

Trick Daddy is kinda a clown now, but he made some legit good music back in the day too.

Was Eminem there?

The reason I ask is because he's been beefing with Melle Mel this week and Melle Mel was at Yankee Stadium representing Hip Hop's 50th birthday.

What was Eminem doing that day?

The current music he's doing now has overshadowed the fact that muthafucca can actually spit.

Back