Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy 50th Birthday Hip Hop!!!

I don't even understand what he's saying here. He didn't go to any of the 50th year events because he didn't like that some gangsta rappers weren't really gangstas? There are plenty of rappers that performed that didn't even do gangsta rap. And if we talking fakeness, then who's the real Hammer. Is it the dancer and entertainer, the preacher, the gangsta, the pumps in the bump play, what? He reinvented himself more than anyone in the game, but he's calling other people fake?

I thought he was talking about people being showing him love now even though they used to shit on him back in the day. I would have respected that from him because its true. People did treat him unfairly when it came to that.

I don't even understand what he's saying here. He didn't go to any of the 50th year events because he didn't like that some gangsta rappers weren't really gangstas? There are plenty of rappers that performed that didn't even do gangsta rap. And if we talking fakeness, then who's the real Hammer. Is it the dancer and entertainer, the preacher, the gangsta, the pumps in the bump play, what? He reinvented himself more than anyone in the game, but he's calling other people fake?

I thought he was talking about people being showing him love now even though they used to shit on him back in the day. I would have respected that from him because its true. People did treat him unfairly when it came to that.

Yeah people grow, so if the invites from rappers or hip hop media that may had clowned him back in the day were from a genuine place, it would had been dope if he accepted and he got his flowers for what he did for hip hop... Cant front Hammer was huuuuge...

Yeah people grow, so if the invites from rappers or hip hop media that may had clowned him back in the day were from a genuine place, it would had been dope if he accepted and he got his flowers for what he did for hip hop... Cant front Hammer was huuuuge...

True. This has that energy of still being mad at some 40 or 50 y/os for how they treated you in high school.

tenor.gif

Back