Welcome To aBlackWeb

Never played a game.

Is this worth watching?
It’s decent enough. A little too soft for me as I was expecting and action packed show. It has that, just not enough for me. Expected Master Chief to be a straight badass and they made him a little emo.

Just watched the first episode...

Shit was lit the whole way thru... Didn't even feel like an hour

I fell asleep on this last episode. I'll see it through till the end of this season but I'm abandoning ship right after

Last episode was kind of eh

Had a feeling it was a clone in the ship and that wasn't really her

So they built up the whole Makee and John thing only for that to happen. Not mad but it seemed wasteful. I assumed the 2 kids reading the book were them but was figuring they'd confirm it. I guess they weren't those 2 kids? I know that was her but I thought the boy was John

Aren't the other 2 soldiers still supposed to have no feelings because they still have the mod in them? Unless they removed the mod after they found out the truth

I'm curious what season 2 will be about now because they removed the Makee storyline and now they have the artifact

Wasn't much of a cliffhanger even though season 2 was already confirmed

The scene where the camera went through the back of John’s helmet and into first person mode was the dopest direct video game visual in a show/movie! That shit was crazy!

I completely forgot it was renewed. Thought they backtracked and canceled it lol

With how they ended season 1 I'm curious what they do about season 2

Thought this shit was canceled.
This shit was worst than a CW show.
This shit was like a Syfy channel movie on a Tubi budget.

Back