Welcome To aBlackWeb

Good ass show! I think the CGI is major movie level personally. The covenant leaders look real as fuck.

I didn’t expect to get all into Master Chief’s background but it makes for an interesting story. Never really played the games that much so not sure if that’s typical. Thought it would be battle after battle type shit.

Opening fight scene had me hype when the Spartans dropped in and started wrecking shop video game style.
Wouldn't say that either but it's not SyFy level either.

Show is cool so far but I don't find most of these characters compelling enough

ef566616693b828c9bbcc64bef77380f0463b260.gifv

f54020761c1784fd318e01dc3920c399847fb8b1.gifv

d83dcf0b04dbb4fa358561b1cd24982b3e7e6c4e.gifv

cb337d3ed6da841b39fbeb1f302343c6718c5417.gifv

8300eb12c694f946ba811944e4caf7dacad03ad5.gifv

0cea30b63a0b92e14a4a07bd5df2b6263e969aae.gifv

3.5/5 on google
69% on rotten tomatoes critics 55% from audience
7.1/10 on imdb

Seems like the ones killing it are the hardcore Halo fans

Everyone else seems to like it

Caught up. Good shyt. I was pissed MC told her girl she was benched b/c she took her inhibitor out too. But when that battle happened and she froze...good call. Lol! Aye I kept yellin the screen "BITCH GO RUN SOMEWHERE SO YOUR SHIELD CAN CHARGE!"

I've only played Halo a couple of times. So for those who do play...the big muthafucca took the relic...that character is one off the bosses in the game right? I only ask b/c it looked familiar.

Villains outfit is so clean and brand new in this desert lol I like him as a villain so it sucks he died

The people in white could have had better outfits. Don't know the lore of them but the wigs and white contacts didn't look good

It was an ok episode. I'm more interested in Johns story

Villains outfit is so clean and brand new in this desert lol I like him as a villain so it sucks he died

The people in white could have had better outfits. Don't know the lore of them but the wigs and white contacts didn't look good

It was an ok episode. I'm more interested in Johns story
At first I had no interest in exploring this girl’s story and still don’t, but it ended up being a pretty good episode. For Halo to be this galaxy wide story, they sure are putting a lot of focus on this one planet. Maybe that’s by design, I didn’t play the games a lot.

At first I had no interest in exploring this girl’s story and still don’t, but it ended up being a pretty good episode. For Halo to be this galaxy wide story, they sure are putting a lot of focus on this one planet. Maybe that’s by design, I didn’t play the games a lot.
I only played multiplayer every now and then so maybe that's why I'm not nitpicking the hell out of it and I actually really like this show. I'm glad it was already getting a second season

Howcome? I never followed the story like that but this show is losing me.. I'm just not that interested in whats going on at this point

I stopped playing Halo after the third so I don’t know much about the story after that. But this tv show ain’t shit like the original trilogy.

It’s like a completely different sci fi show with a coat of Halo paint. And as you said, on its own merits it’s just not particularly interesting.

I'm really trying to like this show but I don't care about any of these characters. I find the Asian girl annoying as fuck. Dr Halsey is meh. John is a stiff character

Howcome? I never followed the story like that but this show is losing me.. I'm just not that interested in whats going on at this point
They needed to follow the game more instead they said they never played nor researched the actual story. They are legitimately just making it up as they go. Casuals will be more intrigued sure but, the actual Halo fans which helped the company become a billionaire game franchise in the first place are being ignored is just dumb business wise.

They needed to follow the game more instead they said they never played nor researched the actual story. They are legitimately just making it up as they go. Casuals will be more intrigued sure but, the actual Halo fans which helped the company become a billionaire game franchise in the first place are being ignored is just dumb business wise.
Hold up, they actually stated they didn’t play the game nor research the story? 😂

Why even call it Halo then? I mean, I know why, but that’s stupid.

Hold up, they actually stated they didn’t play the game nor research the story? 😂

Why even call it Halo then? I mean, I know why, but that’s stupid.
They deserve all the bad press
:js4:

I was meh about the love story they were going with in this episode but John vs the other Spartans scene was awesome

Also Cortana aiding John was pretty cool. Them teaming up was nice

Plus Kai breaking through her restraints to help him was pretty cool

Makee started to trust John I think. Pulling that thing out of her finger was gross lol

I don't understand how Halsey was able to do all of that when she had her permissions removed and all though

I'm curious on what the last episode will be. I'm already hooked for the 2nd season. Don't care if it's so far off from the Halo lore that it's not really Halo anymore lol

Never played a game.

Is this worth watching?

Back