Welcome To aBlackWeb

Only joints on the there was mayor of kingstown, the challenge, real world reunion and that rabbit hole joint that tricked some of yall. That shit was garbage. Don't know what keifer Sutherland was thinking, must have really needed the cheque. Was twisted metal on there too?

nah that twisted metal shit was on peacock.

Paramount aint slick they gettin that senior citizen money. Old folks love Yellowstone and the 5 different wack ass spin offs they got

I disagree. People enjoyed The Mandalorian and he wears a mask 99% of the time

I think that's the exception. Also how much of the shows success has been because of Grogu and the Mangalorean's relationship. I know people on here want Grogu gone but will the show have the same success?

Yes, that's called good writing getting you invested in them lol. Something this show lacks imo. Characters aren't compelling

wort wort wort

if I get bored enough I might give season 1 a retry before this drops. Not likely tho.

wort wort wort

if I get bored enough I might give season 1 a retry before this drops. Not likely tho.
Did you play the game?

Trying to see if that's why you're not a fan of the show. I've seen that fans of the game haven't been happy with it. I only played multiplayer so I don't know anything about the story

Did you play the game?

Trying to see if that's why you're not a fan of the show. I've seen that fans of the game haven't been happy with it. I only played multiplayer so I don't know anything about the story

I only played multi wit the homies from jump starting from halo 1. Other than that im not too tied to the story or dude keeping his helmet on or not.

The story/characters in the first season just werent that good to me

Back