Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't get how the humans guns weren't working but then when the spartan used the minigun it worked

What's up with the clone?

I need more background info but I'm very curious so I'm going to keep watching. Also I'm a fan of the actor

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol so yeah. I already heard from someone that he did take the helmet off so I was already prepared. Helped, didn’t bother me as much. It’s still weird I’m not gonna lie but I got over it. I like the first episode. Loved the nods to the game. Like How you see from chiefs helmet is the same as the game and the sound effects of chiefs shield being low then booting back up was dope.

I’m not going to be one of those halo fans that’s going to nitpick the shit out of the show cause things is different. I’m just happy we got a halo show. Now all we need is something for Gears of War

Lol so yeah. I already heard from someone that he did take the helmet off so I was already prepared. Helped, didn’t bother me as much. It’s still weird I’m not gonna lie but I got over it. I like the first episode. Loved the nods to the game. Like How you see from chiefs helmet is the same as the game and the sound effects of chiefs shield being low then booting back up was dope.

I’m not going to be one of those halo fans that’s going to nitpick the shit out of the show cause things is different. I’m just happy we got a halo show. Now all we need is something for Gears of War

Big facts.

It would've been cool w/o the helmet reveal. But has they did it later in the season...I can see folks bitchin about how they copying The Mandaloria. Either way...I don't care. Anybody who gets upset about the helmet reveal and no longer wanna watch...wack.

I didn't go in wit expectations. 1st episode was good tho.

Didn't expect Master Chief to be without his helmet extensively through 2 episodes. Maybe they didn't want to seem like they're biting The Mandalorian with him revealing his face till then end of the season. Pablo Schreiber's fleshed out a decent career for himself going back to his Nick Sobotka days on The Wire

Lol that was slick with the kiss. Nice move kid

Why is master chief considered a demon but she's considered the blessed one?

Why'd it have to go through the eye. Gross

So they're all pretty much against the doctor lol

This is getting really good

4d83a4428f67157f7ee400a222f9daba12782d89.gifv

e2efa370218ea82d366b38384d18aa264920b37b.gifv

283d67193b47181fd0489657d52031f4b6d065fe.gifv

029f2de4c528f7f0ebe602e4f26a6e588d78ad25.gifv

Yeah I dont see the issue wit the cgi as some folks mentioned when they dropped the 1st 2 eps. Definitely enjoying it.

Good ass show! I think the CGI is major movie level personally. The covenant leaders look real as fuck.

I didn’t expect to get all into Master Chief’s background but it makes for an interesting story. Never really played the games that much so not sure if that’s typical. Thought it would be battle after battle type shit.

Opening fight scene had me hype when the Spartans dropped in and started wrecking shop video game style.

Back