Welcome To aBlackWeb

I supposed go see this stupid shit in the theaters with my girl and her whole family. They love these dumb ass movies her brother coming down from PA to go with the whole fam..........bruh this going to be me the entire movie

:word?:
I'm really not looking forward to this shit tonight niggas I'm going with me asking me to dress up.........mannnn shutcho goofy ass up and be thankful I'm even going to see it. Also this nigga Meyers kills damn near 40 people in this movie dafuck

Waited a whole year for THIS?
disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

None of those Halloween movies been worth anything besides the one where Michael was in the hospital looking for Laurie

Supernatural mass murderer and this tough guy is gonna take him out with a wooden baseball bat lol that got a laugh from me

Fucking idiot mob

Why the fuck would you stop stabbing him with the pitch fork

So Michael Myers is balding...

Why would they go one at a time? Lol

That ending made no sense to me. Michael is alive after the failed attempt by the mob to kill him. They're outside his house and she goes inside and upstairs and he's inside the house. Like they seriously didn't check the inside before just sitting right outside his house?

Didn't care for the side stories or hell even the main story and the script was utter crap but there was some nice kills

Supernatural mass murderer and this tough guy is gonna take him out with a wooden baseball bat lol that got a laugh from me

Fucking idiot mob

Why the fuck would you stop stabbing him with the pitch fork

So Michael Myers is balding...

Why would they go one at a time? Lol

That ending made no sense to me. Michael is alive after the failed attempt by the mob to kill him. They're outside his house and she goes inside and upstairs and he's inside the house. Like they seriously didn't check the inside before just sitting right outside his house?

Didn't care for the side stories or hell even the main story and the script was utter crap but there was some nice kills
You don't need to use the spoiler tag. If anyone hasn't seen the film and is in here, that's on them

This shit was horrible best thing about this experience was me being high AF. Besides that it was boring and the people was just dumb in the movie

Back