Welcome To aBlackWeb

This scene in Halloween H20 when she called out Micheal...View attachment 570388

...had muthafuccas in the movie theater hyped af.
Lol I loved the ending of that shit where michael is reaching out then you think you got a sweet moment between siblings. Then BAM jaime cuts his head off.

I was thinking "Wow, what a great ending for a series spanning over a couple decades."

Couple years later, "Halloween: Ressurection" like wtfffffff. Fucking Busta Rhymes.

When Halloween Ends does come out, I believe Michael and Laurie both die. Shit could be poetic if they have the right material.

I supposed go see this stupid shit in the theaters with my girl and her whole family. They love these dumb ass movies her brother coming down from PA to go with the whole fam..........bruh this going to be me the entire movie

:word?:
Watch it high. Might make it bearable for you

I never got the Myers hype at least Jason had a reason. Michael just woke up and chose violence for no reason. The niggas has been shot stabbed, burned alive twice head chopped off and sniper rifle to the dome. Yet this goofy nigga still running around, they never said how he can't be hurt or killed and what gives him the power shit is wack to me.

They showed his face once in the movies besides that never

I never got the Myers hype at least Jason had a reason. Michael just woke up and chose violence for no reason. The niggas has been shot stabbed, burned alive twice head chopped off and sniper rifle to the dome. Yet this goofy nigga still running around, they never said how he can't be hurt or killed and what gives him the power shit is wack to me.

They showed his face once in the movies besides that never
Dude took Jason's whole style and ran with it

Back