Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn tough crowd lol I liked it

I thought the easter eggs and flashbacks to the first movie were dope. Micheal caught mad bodies in this shit, I was hoping for a movie where he just goes on a killing spree and this shit delivered

There were definitely some super corny parts but for the most part i was hoping for a mindless slasher and i thought it delivered

the soundtrack still slaps too

I didn't like it. I still don't dig the retcon, her obsession with Myers makes less sense since they've taken away all extra trauma he inflicted on her. This lady spent 40 years of her life prepping for this niggas return based on like a 10 minute interaction. PTSD/trauma etc. manifests itself in many ways but I think it's lazy writing to try and chalk up such an extreme response to that.

The people of the town losing their shit and just mobbing on that dude spoke more like some half-assed attempt at social commentary than a natural progression in the story. I can't stand the granddaughter and why they had the sister go out in such a dumbass way? I couldn't get over how she was just dumping away like this shit was call of duty with what looked like a desert eagle... maybe I'm just being pedantic there.

cde9b6deec4f59a51b6a9657d94fc98a22221b39.gifv

Y’all accepting bullshit for what it is doesn’t give incentive for them to make the next iteration any better
Yea but with this particular franchise, the garbage is "grandfathered in"...meaning its already expected to be corny on purpose for nostalgia

Yea but with this particular franchise, the garbage is "grandfathered in"...meaning its already expected to be corny on purpose for nostalgia
I hear you.

I think there’s a difference in being corny/campy and being bad

you can make a movie be campy and be a good movie in the horror genre

the next Halloween movie gonna have lupe fiasco doing a roundhouse kick lol

Also a nice workaround for people defending shit is “I’m not expecting an Oscar level movie, I enjoyed it and that’s all that matters!”

This isn’t just for this movie but lets be better overall ladies and gentlemen

Back