Welcome To aBlackWeb

Also a nice workaround for people defending shit is “I’m not expecting an Oscar level movie, I enjoyed it and that’s all that matters!”

This isn’t just for this movie but lets be better overall ladies and gentlemen

I hear what you saying...but if it's making money, Hollywood ain't gonna put anymore thought into the "mindless" b.s

Thats why fast n furious still exist. Not saying ppl should accept that, but Hollywood just focuses on certain points n keep the rest moving w certain movie genres..

Also..just to get an example what "slasher" movie do folks think was good.. from pacing, plot, etc?

Y’all accepting bullshit for what it is doesn’t give incentive for them to make the next iteration any better
It's a Halloween movie lol what the fuck you want a Oscar worthy movie. Mfs watch these type of movies for wilds kills and to see Michael fuck shit up. Not for great storytelling. That would be an nice added touch but honestly it's not needed for a mindless slasher that wasn't top notch writing material from the get go.

Also a nice workaround for people defending shit is “I’m not expecting an Oscar level movie, I enjoyed it and that’s all that matters!”

This isn’t just for this movie but lets be better overall ladies and gentlemen

It's a Halloween movie lol what the fuck you want a Oscar worthy movie. Mfs watch these type of movies for wilds kills and to see Michael fuck shit up. Not for great storytelling. That would be an nice added touch but honestly it's not needed for a mindless slasher that wasn't top notch writing material from the get go.
1F00A243-0798-4D23-A52B-0463558FC052.gif

Stupidity level was on 5000 wit this movie..

Micheal was fuccin everyone up tho. Geezus. Missed these type of horror movies tho when it comes to the brutality . Loved it.

^^^This.....after all these years we still don't have a true answer on why michael killed his sister lol

Movie was ass but I was highly entertained. I will be present and accounted for in the theater for Halloween Ends.

Shit got real January 6th at the hospital. I was like

:lookatthisshit:

They was hyping up the body count and this nigga killed like 10 ppl
:uhhuh6:

People complaining.. this is whats its always been its not scary. .. its a slasher... all it has to do is not reminisce scifi channel movies

People complaining.. this is whats its always been its not scary. .. its a slasher... all it has to do is not reminisce scifi channel movies
Well, Beta and I are talking about the quality of the film being ass. Slasher films don't have to be mindless filler

Last edited:
Badaboom. Was folks scared during Halloween OG? Even as a kid that shit didn't scare me in the slightest but I just love watching the character fuck shit up and get murked just to come back again.

Back