Welcome To aBlackWeb

H&M Black Kid In "Coolest Monkey" Ad

Is this racist?

• Nah, it's....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Never even shopped here

Du, my dude..... We already knew this. U more of a Faded Glory type nikka (and that's ok) and ain't into dressin/fashion like that and besides you can't fit that shit either. Hell, I can't either. lol

Last edited:
I meannnn realistically, I can’t afford to boycott H&M! I need suits for work and I can get a whole suit for $89, wear the blazer as a dress if I want to go out and wear the pants separately! That’s three whole outfits.

Have you ever phucked w/ Zara?

Diddy is reportedly giving lil homie a 1mill modeling contract for Sean John

Ill boycott H&M when yall niggas boycott the NFL, The NBA and all these other racist corporations. until then fuck all the way outta here
Niggas asking people to boycott H&M but have a problem with the Black LGBTQIA, Have a problem with gay Black men and women but want us to unite over a dumb ass monkey sweatshirt. get yall sometimey righteous asses outta here

Im over the theatrics

giphy.gif

Lol yo im not even surprised at her stance and reaction to the backlash of it .

I dont really care about boycotting H&M but they been cheap trash clothing for years ever since they tried becoming an urban outfitters knockoff and celebrity clout chaser. They have some nice polos and button ups every once in while but Europes h&m shits all over the states.

Du, my dude..... We already knew this. U more of a Faded Glory type nikka (and that's ok) and ain't into dressin/fashion like that and besides you can't fit that shit either. Hell, I can't either. lol
what's faded glory?

unrealistic
it's clothes tho, not groceries.

I meannnn realistically, I can’t afford to boycott H&M! I need suits for work and I can get a whole suit for $89, wear the blazer as a dress if I want to go out and wear the pants separately! That’s three whole outfits.
there are sooooo many places you can get work sets cheaper than $89 from, with better quality than H&M. h&m aint trendsetting or the only place to shop from in that budget.

you don't owe it to anybody to boycott them, and I aint tryna get you to. I'm just saying but price point or having no choice doesn't add up when they arent cornering the market. if they had niche work uniforms or specialized in a certain style maybe, but the only thing they're known for is jersey fabrics and the same trends seen elsewhere. all of which can be bought online.

She said what she said - coon Mom

I was just about to say that maybe cuz she from across the pond, it don't hit the same way. But then I remembered how those Neanderthals get with their "futból" games. Them muthafuckas love throwing bananas on the field and all that fuck shit.

Yeah. Fuck that stupid, sell-out ass bitch.

but this does prove my point that people only boycott what they don't give a fuck about to begin with...

non-nfl fans were spearheading the nfl boycott.....

it was mainly women and dudes who don't watch a game that started the whole shit... and because of the cause.... it caught wind...

but when woman's products like dove, and clothing stores start fucking up... something mad black women seem to wanna dfend.... the boycott talk gets resistance like a motherfucker....
:ainttrippin:

I cast my vote on it being racist for obvious reasons.

However, I wish people would shut the h3ll up about it or do more than just TALK.

How many of you all shopped at H&M anyway? Real talk.

Side from that, call it a military mentality or a hood one, but I like to know who my enemies are.
I can respect the space of and much rather coexist with a KNOWN racist than the HIDDEN ones we deal with daily.

We now know them fools are racist... cool, I won't buy their ish, they can't come to my hood and we all go about our merry way of life.

You want folks to be 'real' but when 'real' slaps you in the face you up an arms about the ish.

Has anyone spoken to the child's mother ?
Was she aware of the attire and photoshoot?
Where is the outrage towards her for allowing her baby to be portrayed in this manner?

I know when my kiddos were in the local paper or school advertisements, I have to approve the proofs prior too publishing.

Yes, it's racists AF but you already know what kind of world we live in and if you want me to be ok with my children watching 2 men kiss on television and/or force me to explain that part of the world to them, then you best believe you better get use to people being able to display their views, whatever they may be in the same manner.

You know me...
#DevilsAdvocate. hee hee.

Last edited:
Back