Welcome To aBlackWeb

H&M Black Kid In "Coolest Monkey" Ad

Is this racist?

• Nah, it's....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don’t think our people realize that this country is being transformed back to the 1950s USA. It’s happening right before our very eyes and has been happening since Trump began seriously running for office.

Elections matter.

what does any of this have to do with voting?

how? because I refuse to be continuously outraged by companies doing anti- Black shit in an Anti-Black society?

at this point yall are doing the marketing for them
then find a black enterprise to donate ur hard earned money its like still buying food from restaurant that doesnt allow blacks to dine in because its down the street and convenient..

Smh the marketing people at some of these companies stay doing subtle shit like this

Smh at the parents for approving this too
it's possible they didn't know. castings like this can happen very quickly and they don't usually show them the clothes ahead of time. it's possible the parents were the kid's chaperones tho, in which case yeah they could've said no on the day.

what does any of this have to do with voting?
What up Race!

Basically the bigots and bigoted corporations have been going full speed ahead with a racist onslaught on blacks and Hispanics since Trump won the presidency.

That wouldn’t be happening if he lost.

What up Race!

Basically the bigots and bigoted corporations have been going full speed ahead with a racist onslaught on blacks and Hispanics since Trump won the presidency.

That wouldn’t be happening if he lost.

ummm do you live in the US of A?

you live in a racist society and it functions to oppress your Black ass no matter who is in office

I find myself less and less outraged at companies such as H&M. At this point I feel like these “marketing campaigns/strategies” are intentional. WE all know the racial implications of the word monkey in relation to Black americans and for H&M to act “aloof” and “unaware” is total BS.

Im not going to boycott cheap ass H&M because well.....their CHEAP!! and when I need to grab something quick their my go-to but I’ll be happy when these corporations stop throwing Black folxs under the bus to drive revenue

because sadly, even our outrage is profitable.

I have to disagree with you on continuing to purchase from H&M solely on the fact that they are cheap. There are other cheap companies out there to purchase clothing from. You have made a great point that MOST of these companies are racist, so we can't avoid them. But if I know and see the overt, continuous, and blatant disrespect towards my people I will make the conscious decision NOT to spend my dollars with that company. . I too am not outraged at these companies for their racist banter because this is what they do.

Basically it's easy for me to say boycott cuz I don't shop there..

But I get what race saying.

She's basically assuming everything she's currently wearing and uses as a consumer is prolly ran by racists to begin with.....

So just cuz one got caught with their pants down...

At this point it's like

:shrug3:
Y'all Niggaz really surprised?

Basically it's easy for me to say boycott cuz I don't shop there..

But I get what race saying.

She's basically assuming everything she's currently wearing and uses as a consumer is prolly ran by racists to begin with.....

So just cuz one got caught with their pants down...

At this point it's like

:shrug3:
Y'all Niggaz really surprised?
Sounds like some real loser mentality fam....

dj4convfxhaiedob9owv.png

Is it racist? Just an oversight by the company? What do you think?

Back