Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy says he’s done with the finesse? Y’all agree with this?

Niggaz sexually frustrated, pressed, and impatient.

Shit not always gonna be instant gratification.

Make a good impression, sometimes that shit comes back around. You be chilling in the house but thinking about nuffin, and get a random message like "want some company?👀"
Patience is key. Amount of ass, I lost cz I couldn't keep my cool is unbounded.
Keep it cool fellas, the ass will be thrown at ya if you keep ya cool.

To be fair, there are some women that dont mind for first dates to be super simple. I have a friend who didnt mind just meeting at a park or coffee shop for her dates. I was talking with a woman that was also similar. Had another woman friend who doesn't mind going dutch on the first date. All of them are doing well for their selves.

So really, just know your audience. Everybody is different. What works for one may not work for the other. Just ask what they like . Stay within your budget. Dont suggest a place you cant afford and they get an expensive meal from there.

Patience is key. Amount of ass, I lost cz I couldn't keep my cool is unbounded.
Keep it cool fellas, the ass will be thrown at ya if you keep ya cool.
exactly-yes.gif

If we like you we gon wana fuck you. So let us like you.

To be fair, there are some women that dont mind for first dates to be super simple. I have a friend who didnt mind just meeting at a park or coffee shop for her dates. I was talking with a woman that was also similar. Had another woman friend who doesn't mind going dutch on the first date. All of them are doing well for their selves.

So really, just know your audience. Everybody is different. What works for one may not work for the other. Just ask what they like . Stay within your budget. Dont suggest a place you cant afford and they get an expensive meal from there.

The bolded is me. I prefer drinks, coffee, or maybe lunch as a first date. I don't wanna sit through a whole dinner with a person if I'm not feeling it....

Imo...that kinda trip is for someone who has shown they have no issue chipping in (not necessarily chipped in but at least shown they're willing to and made the effort).

Or the person you're in an actual relationship wit. But if we still in that "just talking phase"...naw.

But gat damn them excursions prices be Hella highs wit some of these trips. Lol.

Imo...that kinda trip is for someone who has shown they have no issue chipping in (not necessarily chipped in but at least shown they're willing to and made the effort).

Or the person you're in an actual relationship wit. But if we still in that "just talking phase"...naw.

But gat damn them excursions prices be Hella highs wit some of these trips. Lol.
Thank you for making sense before somebody tried to be contrarian about this goofy ass shit

Meh...I get why he asked her the question of borrowing 100 bucks. Men & women do that kinda "test" all the time. Just to see the type if person they're dealing wit. Nothin wrong wit that.

Him listing ALL the prices to the excursions like he was lowkey bragging and making it seem like she fuccd up...not a good look.

Meh...I get why he asked her the question of borrowing 100 bucks. Men & women do that kinda "test" all the time. Just to see the type if person they're dealing wit. Nothin wrong wit that.

Him listing ALL the prices to the excursions like he was lowkey bragging and making it seem like she fuccd up...not a good look.
Imagine being the person who was down to give the $100....just for the nigga to be like "nvm I didn't want it I just wanted to see what you would do"

Shit testing is immature af and you gon look worse if the person finds out they were being tested

This is so immature

If you know men and women still doing juvenile shit like this at our big age(s) you may need to reevaluate your social circle

Ijs🤷‍♀️

Imagine being the person who was down to give the $100....just for the nigga to be like "nvm I didn't want it I just wanted to see what you would do"

Shit testing is immature af and you gon look worse if the person finds out they were being tested

Or...they might not tell that person their intentions at all.

I mean I'm not disagreeing wit you on the whole testing shyt. Always hated it. I get the intent...but all that extra stuff he added was unnecessary.

Back