Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy says he’s done with the finesse? Y’all agree with this?

Meh...I get why he asked her the question of borrowing 100 bucks. Men & women do that kinda "test" all the time. Just to see the type if person they're dealing wit. Nothin wrong wit that.

Him listing ALL the prices to the excursions like he was lowkey bragging and making it seem like she fuccd up...not a good look.

That "testing" shit is stupid as fuck. Nigga made up an imaginary scenario then getting mad when she didn't follow through as he wanted is just dumb and a waste of time.

l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji.gif

Oh...oh he BIG MAD. Lol!!! Yeah it's a lot to unpack here.

Sooooo...ole girl had all these red flags and you was STILL willing to bring her to Colorado with you??

Ok so he didn't PLAN the trip for the BOTH of them like he mentioned in his post. He already had the trip planned for himself...the excursions for himself...whateva else activities for himself. She pretty much was the tag-a-long. I mean am I correct on that?

Says he doesn't gives af what anyone has to say...yet makes an 18min video explaining to folks that he doesn't give said fuccs. Oh...and calls everyone BAN's. But...but...he don't give af.

So is he TRULY just giving out money outta the kindness of his heart? Or just to show everyone he got it? After watching the video...I retract my statement.

You know what...damn that...

tumblr_m72pjjpwKG1raq7mho8_250.gif

...looks like I found a way to pay for my own Colorado trip wit excursions.

Imagine being the person who was down to give the $100....just for the nigga to be like "nvm I didn't want it I just wanted to see what you would do"

Shit testing is immature af and you gon look worse if the person finds out they were being tested

I detest testing people like that. Like why you trying to play with my mind.

"Talking to for a minute"?????

What does that even mean? Spending all that bread for a woman he isn't even in a relationship with? He deserves to get duped

This was the first question that came to my mind too. Does he even know this woman well enough to know that she has $100 to spare to give to him? I know to some that's not much, but everybody doesn't have it to give.

2 months and you're talkin bout takin inviting a woman...who you said has red flags...on a trip to Colorado??

Aww man I hope she responds to this. Imma get my popcorn ready.

2 months and you're talkin bout takin inviting a woman...who you said has red flags...on a trip to Colorado??

Bruh this shit ain’t real. There’s no she to counter this fools foolishness

he made up a lie for likes and now he gotta defend and double down on the lie BC instead of likes he being called a sucker. Everything from here on out is a reaction to a situation that was never going down.

When ppl rush to sm to front for strangers....the bold is the parts they be leaving out.

Bruh this shit ain’t real. There’s no she to counter this fools foolishness

he made up a lie for likes and now he gotta defend and double down on the lie BC instead of likes he being called a sucker. Everything from here on out is a reaction to a situation that was never going down.
He asked for all of this

Back