Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy says he’s done with the finesse? Y’all agree with this?

It ain't even that. Dating is pointless these days and unnecessary. Dating was never meant to be fun. That is what hanging out with homies is for. Dating is about courting the opposite sex. I can have fun in many ways with or without women. My time is valuable

What in the "Homies Over Hoes" kinda shit is this???

pi2mq.gif

Malcolm Luther Douglass didn't die for this shit...

It ain't even that. Dating is pointless these days and unnecessary. Dating was never meant to be fun. That is what hanging out with homies is for. Dating is about courting the opposite sex. I can have fun in many ways with or without women. My time is valuable

Bruh when you court somebody expecting to spend life with them don’t you wanna have some on top of everything else. I ain’t say y’all gotta hit the streets everytime but cmon now

VR be requiring the women to show up dressed business casual, and to bring a copy of their dating resume.

Gii damn. Lol

So some of yall really feel if you took a woman out to eat and all she wanted was the meal and nothing more and you really enjoyed the food. You feel like you got finessed?

I just can't feel like I got a move pulled on me and all I paid for was a appetizer, entree, drinks and maybe a dessert.

Depends.

If you weren't expecting anything to come from it............you didn't.

However, if you were led to believe that something would come from it...........you did.

It's a matter of principle more than anything else.

A free meal?

Like what y'all feeding these chicks that they feel like eating food is a come up??

broke folks do broke folks things. If you sittin off with a supergangster struggle fridge and no way to change it until payday, even Applebee's is a come up.

Back