Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy says he’s done with the finesse? Y’all agree with this?

So some of yall really feel if you took a woman out to eat and all she wanted was the meal and nothing more and you really enjoyed the food. You feel like you got finessed?

I just can't feel like I got a move pulled on me and all I paid for was a appetizer, entree, drinks and maybe a dessert.

I do think niggaz need to buy ass more freely instead of complaining about dating.

If all you tryna do is fuck.... Go buy it 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's lots of dudes who enjoy spending money in the company of people they like chilling with.

If that's not your lane..... Cool..... Go buy ass.

But if I (hypothetically) don't mind dropping dough on chilling and getting to know a woman I find interesting and attractive...... Then I don't mind it. It's not a finesse. I actually like showing women a nice time. I'm the long run, I've bumped into plenty of women I didn't fuck, but they had a great time hanging out with when I was single.

I've even gotten in low key trouble cuz some of them still wanna hang cuz they remember having fun with me. Like that's a thing for some guys.... They like showing women a nice time.

If that's not you, and you just wanna fuck and fuck only..... Go buy it..... Buy it.... Be happy. That's your lane. Embrace it.
Nobody got to buy pussy. They just need to find a woman that is actually into them. That woman may not be very attractive but she will buss it open for free and be freakier than some high maintenance paid chick who does not have to put in effort. It's funny cause I met a chick off the same app Hinge that homie is on earlier this month and she came over to smash for free first meeting. She was a average looking chick but I enjoyed my time with her. Women are hooking up left and right for free and it's not about game. I just told the chick I am not looking for anything serious and she was interested. No need for dates either

Like dude in the video said, if sex not involved I don't see why I'm paying for both of us. I think his attitude was that if all a woman wants to do is have a good time sans sex, she shouldn't expect a man to pay for her.
It's all about what you allow. Ain't no rules and usually breaking the rules get you further. I stopped going on dates once I learned I did not have to do that to get sex if that was all I wanted. If she is attracted to you you get it. Especially in these modern times

Sex ain't on or off the table. She hasn't even gotten past hello to make that determination. He assuming she won't fuck him and wants an expensive date and is tryna avoid some shit that hasn't happened. Give the girl a chance to like you and feel comfortable enough around you to wana have sex with you.
I strongly disagree from my own experience especially on that particular app. Women are dtf left and right instantly. Maybe not her but there are a ton

Why do y'all keep calling proper dating (that's been done since before any of us were a thought), a "finesse"?

He seems like an asshole, period. But he may just have internalized all the red pill/incel/kevin samuels talking points (like a LOT of dudes have) b/c he sure did spout plenty of it. Bottom line that kneegrow is mad cuz he ain't gettin buns...just like the rest of the whiny, mad dudes out here complaining about spending $20 on a woman but expect and sometimes demand, sex from women.

Let's say he has been "burned" during dating/courtship...guess what? We all have to varying degrees. His issues aren't b/c of that chick or any other chick on that app, who he hasn't even matched with or met. His response was completely unwarranted and a huge red flag. Ol' girl dodged a bullet.
The problem is things are no longer traditional and it's not red pill to say most women are not traditional women. It's a fact. He sounds like he has been burned but the problem was him trying to impress women who were not interested in him. You don't need to go on a date to spend time with someone and if the woman has an issue with it then it's best to move on. There are too many women out here to be putting so much effort into one who is not interested especially when you don't have to go on dates to get what you want if she is interested. You mention red pill but leave out the women who are online admitting to using men for a free meal or say they been hooking up left and right with no dates. There are tons of them on tik too. Tell the whole truth lol

The problem is things are no longer traditional and it's not red pill to say most women are not traditional women. It's a fact. He sounds like he has been burned but the problem was him trying to impress women who were not interested in him. You don't need to go on a date to spend time with someone and if the woman has an issue with it then it's best to move on. There are too many women out here to be putting so much effort into one who is not interested especially when you don't have to go on dates to get what you want if she is interested. You mention red pill but leave out the women who are online admitting to using men for a free meal or say they been hooking up left and right with no dates. There are tons of them on tik too. Tell the whole truth lol
*Deep Negro spiritual sigh* Lawd hammercy

VR...luckily I'm trying to be a kinder, gentler Scandy

May the love of God be with you☮

Why is it that everyone is acting like this is some crazy science now. Date for fun and if y’all fuck, y’all fuck.
Niggas don't know how to have fun dates thats why
Sounds like he has issues picking up on whether someone genuinely likes him or not, and is lashing out in his confusion. This may be a good approach to offset his personal disability, but it would be foolish to think it applies to others.
Funny shit is niggas who say that are often the same ones who claim a woman just wants them for money...
All on point,

Like if you good with making your intentions clear and the vibe there, it's 100% possible to bypass going out to just fucking..... Going out is to have fun and get to know each other....

If you just there to fuck.... You should have the balls to go out and get it done instead of trying to pretend niggaz who like hanging out with chicks getting finessed

Nobody got to buy pussy. They just need to find a woman that is actually into them. That woman may not be very attractive but she will buss it open for free and be freakier than some high maintenance paid chick who does not have to put in effort. It's funny cause I met a chick off the same app Hinge that homie is on earlier this month and she came over to smash for free first meeting. She was a average looking chick but I enjoyed my time with her. Women are hooking up left and right for free and it's not about game. I just told the chick I am not looking for anything serious and she was interested. No need for dates either
This is some REAL advice right here! If it's not working out, call a spade a spade and move on. Nine times out of ten, the same person that wasn't down, is not checking in afterwards to get it going...they're going about their life.

This free meal tho g is strange to me tho I mean y’all are both eating that 100 dollars ain’t no finesse

It's wild that a lot of people's worst fear is someone getting over on them in any kinda way.

I don’t like embarrassment or humiliation but somebody getting over on a date is so low on that list like bruh unless she fake dating you for like a year how can you be angry about a date

Back