Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy says he’s done with the finesse? Y’all agree with this?

Now you know there was a better way to set that tone man lol. I've never met you and you already telling me what some other chick you dated did to you before we even saying hello? Cmon bruh. Starting off negative aint gon get you nowhere. That's a person not a kiosk.

Sounds to me like he still want to spend time with her even if sex off the table.

So how would you prefer a man bring up the subject?

Sounds to me like he still want to spend time with her even if sex off the table.

Don't

If she wants to fuck, she'll let you know.. You just gotta be able to read the signs

Sex ain't on or off the table. She hasn't even gotten past hello to make that determination. He assuming she won't fuck him and wants an expensive date and is tryna avoid some shit that hasn't happened. Give the girl a chance to like you and feel comfortable enough around you to wana have sex with you.

Some dudes look at it as a finesse, I look at it as you paying them to not waste your time if her sole intention is to look at you as a meal ticket

Don't be on IG posting pics from the DR or Cancun or how much you spent on a chain, then complain about a sub $100 first date.

So she told her friends she got a meal out of you. That says more about her than it does about you.

Block her and keep it moving

@Duwop always says when you're on a date, you're also paying for yourself to have a good time and if you only define a good time as you busting a nut to end the night then you lost before even playing the game

Yeah bruh been burnt one too many times wit the finesse. You can tell.

So instead of gettin got again...he went on a preemptive strike.
Why do y'all keep calling proper dating (that's been done since before any of us were a thought), a "finesse"?

He seems like an asshole, period. But he may just have internalized all the red pill/incel/kevin samuels talking points (like a LOT of dudes have) b/c he sure did spout plenty of it. Bottom line that kneegrow is mad cuz he ain't gettin buns...just like the rest of the whiny, mad dudes out here complaining about spending $20 on a woman but expect and sometimes demand, sex from women.

Let's say he has been "burned" during dating/courtship...guess what? We all have to varying degrees. His issues aren't b/c of that chick or any other chick on that app, who he hasn't even matched with or met. His response was completely unwarranted and a huge red flag. Ol' girl dodged a bullet.

Word... Imagine me paying for a place I don't like.... Lol

Off top we going somewhere that dictates my taste in food and environment. If the chick I take out doesn't like that shit... It's clearly not gonna be a match.

I never forget, I was like 22.... It was this cool ass chick I was feeling, and she was like she'd hang out .. And I took her to the pizza spot... It was a pub. She didn't like it. And some other chicks at the job were clowning that I picked a horrible spot to impress a chick.

I was like who the fuck tryna impress? I'm trying to have a good time. If she can't have a good time with me.... Then we just ain't meant to be. Good thing we found out early, and I don't feel like I wasted my time.... Cuz I been meaning to get back there. I legit loved the pizza.

Guess where my wife of 10 years, gf of 14 years went with me for our first date? Guess who had a great time? Guess who else loved the pizza and more importantly my company?

Why do y'all keep calling proper dating (that's been done since before any of us were a thought), a "finesse"?

He seems like an asshole, period. But he may just have internalized all the red pill/incel/kevin samuels talking points (like a LOT of dudes have) b/c he sure did spout plenty of it. Bottom line that kneegrow is mad cuz he ain't gettin buns...just like the rest of the whiny, mad dudes out here complaining about spending $20 on a woman but expect and sometimes demand, sex from women.

Let's say he has been "burned" during dating/courtship...guess what? We all have to varying degrees. His issues aren't b/c of that chick or any other chick on that app, who he hasn't even matched with or met. His response was completely unwarranted and a huge red flag. Ol' girl dodged a bullet.

Well b/c there are some women who do "finesse".

Speaking from experience...I can think of 3 occasions where this almost happened to me. They just tried to disguise it as being a "proper date."

2 just wanted a free meal

1 wanted her bills paid

Luckily I peeped game during the conversations we had b4 the idea of us going out was mentioned. So when they did brought it up...I think I made up an excuse why I couldn't go.

One of them even asked me...

"Well can you at least come take me and my homegirl to the Chinese buffet so we can get something to eat? You don't have to stay."

...yeah I declined. That happened more than once wit just that one.

Thread went all the way left. I got to part of page 2 and
nope-out.gif

Well b/c there are some women who do "finesse".

Speaking from experience...I can think of 3 occasions where this almost happened to me. They just tried to disguise it as being a "proper date."

2 just wanted a free meal

1 wanted her bills paid

Luckily I peeped game during the conversations we had b4 the idea of us going out was mentioned. So when they did brought it up...I think I made up an excuse why I couldn't go.

One of them even asked me...

"Well can you at least come take me and my homegirl to the Chinese buffet so we can get something to eat? You don't have to stay."

...yeah I declined. That happened more than once wit just that one.
Okay and?

Grown folks dating...we take chances. It could go really right, really wrong or somewhere in between

Dating isn't a finesse...like at all

P.S. So it's clear, ol' girl wasn't trying to date you tho. You used your vetting skills to weed her and others out...that's what "the game" entails. The muhphuggas who don't know how to vet "potentials" are mad at themselves for not possessing that particular skillset...a personal problem, is what it is

Last edited:
Oh and
Word... Imagine me paying for a place I don't like.... Lol

Off top we going somewhere that dictates my taste in food and environment. If the chick I take out doesn't like that shit... It's clearly not gonna be a match.

I never forget, I was like 22.... It was this cool ass chick I was feeling, and she was like she'd hang out .. And I took her to the pizza spot... It was a pub. She didn't like it. And some other chicks at the job were clowning that I picked a horrible spot to impress a chick.

I was like who the fuck tryna impress? I'm trying to have a good time. If she can't have a good time with me.... Then we just ain't meant to be. Good thing we found out early, and I don't feel like I wasted my time.... Cuz I been meaning to get back there. I legit loved the pizza.

Guess where my wife of 10 years, gf of 14 years went with me for our first date? Guess who had a great time? Guess who else loved the pizza and more importantly my company?

I understand all of this but doesn't escape that that was a wackass first date lml it just worked out heavily in your favor pizaa only cool on a interactive date not a pub bro no man no

Oh and

I understand all of this but doesn't escape that that was a wackass first date lml it just worked out heavily in your favor pizaa only cool on a interactive date not a pub bro no man no
That's me. That's what I do. If a chick don't like pizza and pubs for a first date, date another nigga that's into shit you like.... It ain't that difficult to me. My feelings wouldn't be hurt. It's chicks who used to love that little spot. I got a home girl that still take her dates there now. Some people love little ass spots in the cut like that. And what's dating but figuring out what each other like and go for? 🤷🏿‍♂️

That's me. That's what I do. If a chick don't like pizza and pubs for a first date, date another nigga that's into shit you like.... It ain't that difficult to me. My feelings wouldn't be hurt. It's chicks who used to love that little spot. I got a home girl that still take her dates there now. Some people love little ass spots in the cut like that. And what's dating but figuring out what each other like and go for? 🤷🏿‍♂️

Facts

Forget everything I said my nigga I completely forget we live in two different states so my argument ain't valid I live in NY so therefor as working adult I probably had valid slices all through out the week so ideal is different I'm im not taking NYC female for a pizza or would be huge fail but we live in two different states so its different

Some dudes look at it as a finesse, I look at it as you paying them to not waste your time if her sole intention is to look at you as a meal ticket

Don't be on IG posting pics from the DR or Cancun or how much you spent on a chain, then complain about a sub $100 first date.

So she told her friends she got a meal out of you. That says more about her than it does about you.

Block her and keep it moving

@Duwop always says when you're on a date, you're also paying for yourself to have a good time and if you only define a good time as you busting a nut to end the night then you lost before even playing the game

With a lot of men having the mindset of some fucked up women when it comes to money, dating and relationships. The bold doesn't register that way with a lot men now a days.

Back