Welcome To aBlackWeb

Griselda Ducking TDE Smoke?

We haven't seen what griselda is doing before. They're anything but basic and their grind is incomparable.

Only crew I can think that grinded this hard is maybe wu tang. Maybe.

Lmao at "TDE makes cultural pushing music"

Niggas just saying anything.
Fam anyone can drop mixtapes at anytime....hell Currensy drops five times a yr at least

See the source image
Mass Appeal fam....

That's some high phrase, N.O niggaz really dont like listening to nothing that ain't from Texas, Memphis, or Louisiana.
And you know this how?

Niggas from Nola put me onto Jay and Nas when I wasn't fucking with either one of them, and that was in 01. Cats from Nola have very diverse tastes in music. You're projecting and I'm not sure why but you're way off base

That's some high phrase, N.O niggaz really dont like listening to nothing that ain't from Texas, Memphis, or Louisiana.
And you know this how?

Niggas from Nola put me onto Jay, and that was in 01. Cats from Nola have very diverse tastes in music. You're projecting and I'm not sure why but your are way off base

Not even real rap battling mc's want it with the Machine...

“Don’t compare me to these battle rappin’ niggas we don’t rap alike / Niggas ain’t even half as nice / I’ll slap the life outta your favorite rapper twice / Murda Mook in front of T-Rex / Cut Dizaster in half with a plastic knife / The Calicoe Loaded with Clips ripping through parts of you / Gotta hollow for Hollow, but I’m saving it for Arsonal..”

And ion mean no disrespect to Grislda niggaz and their fans. I see that niggaz that like them, really really like them. Niggaz down south ain't listening to Griselda

This is false.

Probably forgetting some but there have been multiple occasions where I’ve heard some griselda shit in the parking lot when I’m coming out the store or at the light.

all my niggas bump they shit

That could mean any fuckin thing. After a nigga calls you out BY NAME , why are you still doing subliminals? Bitch nigga shit. And it was so wack of a response I don't even think it was a rebuttal cuz I've never seen anybody call it a "rebuttal" until you 6 years later lol

You know you can easily either Google search or just listen to the entire song and see it's a response to Kendricks verse on control. If you gonna get these jokes off at least be factual

We haven't seen what griselda is doing before. They're anything but basic and their grind is incomparable.

Only crew I can think that grinded this hard is maybe wu tang. Maybe.

Lmao at "TDE makes cultural pushing music"

Niggas just saying anything.

I fuck with Griselda but what exactly are they doing that we haven't seen in the now 40+ year history of rap? Grind up from a city not really know nationally for rappers? Make dope music? Grind hard as fuck?

You know you can easily either Google search or just listen to the entire song and see it's a response to Kendricks verse on control. If you gonna get these jokes off at least be factual

Read the shit you just typed fam.

A nigga calls you out by name and you drop a response that has to be google searched to know if it was a diss or not.......

4OVLKQc.gif

Not even real rap battling mc's want it with the Machine...

“Don’t compare me to these battle rappin’ niggas we don’t rap alike / Niggas ain’t even half as nice / I’ll slap the life outta your favorite rapper twice / Murda Mook in front of T-Rex / Cut Dizaster in half with a plastic knife / The Calicoe Loaded with Clips ripping through parts of you / Gotta hollow for Hollow, but I’m saving it for Arsonal..”

Back