Welcome To aBlackWeb

Griselda Ducking TDE Smoke?

And ion mean no disrespect to Grislda niggaz and their fans. I see that niggaz that like them, really really like them. Niggaz down south ain't listening to Griselda
100. They make that music only up north dudes bump til their buzz fizzles out. I already see it playing out. There is always this type of group or duo that comes from up top then those acts fizzle cus no other region jammin it like that. Damn I forget the 2 acts....oh yeah! LEP Bogus Boys is one of them.

And ion mean no disrespect to Grislda niggaz and their fans. I see that niggaz that like them, really really like them. Niggaz down south ain't listening to Griselda

i was in new orleans 3 months ago and i played griselda the whole week i was there, everyone that heard it was already fucking with it or was asking me who it was.

i can’t speak for all the south but niggaz around me in nola was fucking with it.

I think its cause to everybody that ain't from up north, they sound like some typical up north niggaz

i was in new orleans 3 months ago and i played griselda the whole week i was there, everyone that heard it was already fucking with it or was asking me who it was.

i can’t speak for all the south but niggaz around me in nola was fucking with it.
That's some high phrase, N.O niggaz really dont like listening to nothing that ain't from Texas, Memphis, or Louisiana.

My first time hearing anything from those niggas was that Mr. T song that @5th dropped like 2 days ago and i cut that shit off not long after hearing ole buddies voice in the opening verse.

the beat was hot though.

producer should of sold it to somebody else

Niggaz down south ain't listening to Griselda
See the source image

Back