Welcome To aBlackWeb

Griselda Ducking TDE Smoke?

That could mean any fuckin thing. After a nigga calls you out BY NAME , why are you still doing subliminals? Bitch nigga shit. And it was so wack of a response I don't even think it was a rebuttal cuz I've never seen anybody call it a "rebuttal" until you 6 years later lol

tenor.gif

Happy New Year, slim

That's pretty much what WestSide said. If TDE or Dreamville had the same type of year the dick riding would be on a thousand trillion but bc it's some mfers from Buffalo people have a problem giving them there due...

So yeah rap fans are the worst...
one thing that is not being asked tho, griselda IS getting press and hype and mentioned as a top crew, especially these last six months... they’ve been all over blogs and boards and everyone cosigning them and their movement plus they have the shady machine behind them.

i’m mot sure why tde and dreamville a was even brought into the conversation. i have heard way more about griselda this year than i did dreamville

This all I'ma say about the Krit mount Olympus shit

He said out his own mouth that it was a direct response to control. I never thought it was a diss, but Kendrick challenged all good peers to respond, he's the only one that did

Might not be as impactful if say Cole or someone responded but so what, he's the only one that did

OAN, when are we as a site going to decide when sales matter vs when they don't?

this aint about KRIT tho, its about niggas being in denial.

Ya'll know once TDE start dropping shit again that the majority aint gone give a fuck about them Griselda niggas no more

No troll, no diss, complete casual here. From what I've heard, the gresilda niggaz make basic music. TDE makes cultural pushing music. Like..Gresilda would be I formation, give the ball to Adrian Peterson, we seen this before music.TDE kinda like the chiefs wit Kendrick at the helm, they can get it any kinda way, neva know what's gone happen, we ain't seen it before till we seen them do it. I'm surprised they never made a push to sign Vince Staples.

We haven't seen what griselda is doing before. They're anything but basic and their grind is incomparable.

Only crew I can think that grinded this hard is maybe wu tang. Maybe.

Lmao at "TDE makes cultural pushing music"

Niggas just saying anything.

Back