Welcome To aBlackWeb

Griselda Ducking TDE Smoke?

No diss AP, maybe not you, but Lousiana niggaz some of the most close minded niggaz I ever met. Nobody believes in the ideals of their region like Lousiana niggaz with Fla niggaz being a close second.
Brah

How many La niggas you know like personally?

You think everybody here fuck with Boosie don't you and that's where it ends huh?

Just admit you generalizing and keep it moving

Brah

How many La niggas you know like personally?

You think everybody here fuck with Boosie don't you and that's where it ends huh?

Just admit you generalizing and keep it moving
giphy (13).gif

Every person I've ever met, 10 in total that was from Lousiana, and it coulda been cause they were out of state. Everyone of them was the most reppin ass folk I ever met. Like how fla niggaz be bout Haitians and NY niggaz be out Brooklyn.

Now that might not be what you see and you see and deal wit. I'm speaking from my point of view..that's what it look like

One nigga wanted to fight me cause I told him DMX was better than Master P

View attachment 210236

Every person I've ever met, 10 in total that was from Lousiana, and it coulda been cause they were out of state. Everyone of them was the most reppin ass folk I ever met. Like how fla niggaz be bout Haitians and NY niggaz be out Brooklyn.

Now that might not be what you see and you see and deal wit. I'm speaking from my point of view..that's what it look like

One nigga wanted to fight me cause I told him DMX was better than Master P
But I'm sitting here telling you that we're more diverse than you are making us out to be and you still on some "well that's not what the niggas I know say"

Lol.. Griselda does make basic music. TDE isn't making cultural pushing music... and nobody from the south is fucking w their music is being taken too literal... I fuck w them, but nah, most people aren't... and yeah, Griselda won the year

Last edited:
Back