Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

@TonyDubbz @KingDu @Banginscrew tonight 7pm grand its on! Grand opening of STUDIO LOS SANTOS. Grand opening free entry no charge at the door . friends and associates hit the bar the VIP booth DJ boothetc. But I need a streetteam to do club work I.e. puit up flyers do club missions etc y'all down?

@TonyDubbz theres more to come . They will be drip feeding more vehicles. I wont say too much except the new radio station definitely is coming and there is a new moc type vehicle called the terabyte where we will launch nes contact missions from. This dlc is far from over.

@TonyDubbz theres more to come . They will be drip feeding more vehicles. I wont say too much except the new radio station definitely is coming and there is a new moc type vehicle called the terabyte where we will launch nes contact missions from. This dlc is far from over.

Word? ohhh shitt! I had a feeling it would have a part 2. This shit is dope so far. I like that you really get to charge a entrance fee and random motherfuckers can just walk up in your shit too unless u change it

I'll say it, the lack of single player dlc ruined this for me. I touched it once after the did that update that allowed you to play in first person and didn't pick it back up

I'll say it, the lack of single player dlc ruined this for me. I touched it once after the did that update that allowed you to play in first person and didn't pick it back up

Somebody said today that all the shit they putting online now is what was suppose to be the single player DLC.

Somebody said today that all the shit they putting online now is what was suppose to be the single player DLC.
Yeah, maybe but I hated the only way I could enjoy being online was in safe mode because niggas and cacs just wanna kill randos

Yeah, maybe but I hated the only way I could enjoy being online was in safe mode because niggas and cacs just wanna kill randos

Im finding these sessions a lot more tame now.

Most niggas just wanna get money. I was kind of surprised to be in a session full of randoms, out in the open today and not get murked. Especially since I was doing a mission where they could of got a payout just for stopping me

Sometimes you'll still run across an asshole or two in a session tho

Gimme 25 minutes showering and cheifing

Rain check.

I think Friday or sometime during the weekend might be better. I got on but got off cause nobody that we usually run with was on. If I see you on tomorrow ill invite you though

I got on for A hot minute and went to badthings club shit was nice you can dance and everything I priced one and with all the upgrades you talking about at least 3-4 million. I wish I could sell stuff I don't need like my yacht and some of my homes

This nightclub shit got me feeling like I'm Luke cage in Harlem's paradise.

37784603_1859784977414234_2039483624440463360_o.jpg

37798936_1859784964080902_4417807316330479616_o.jpg
37803626_1859784957414236_1345519984327000064_o.jpg

Back