Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

That Macbeth shot put you down and have you wake up random places

Or getting quiet when called out by white boys

Lmao yo fuck outta here nigga!!

I told yall my got damn mic was fucked up but yall decided to run with that shit anyways

Plus it was like a 12 yr old white kid. Ya'll had me fucked up

I aint ever been scared to name names fella, I used to call niggas out for the shit all the time on the IC

I haven't played GTA in a long time. One of my people's was showing that he gotta trap house now & you can buy various of other businesses. I'm about to start playing it again, get my bread up to buy a club.......goals, goals, goals.

Bought this game for ps4 recently. Was thinking i would transfer over my level 129 character and my billion plus dollars from ps3 only to find Rockstar stopped transfers in March. Now i'm a lowly peasant scrambling to make chump change. This must be how Mike Tyson felt after he lost it all.

Shit crazy. I dont know what the fuck they gone put in GTA 6 or if there will even be one cause they done did every damn thing in this one. Only thing they can do is include these same features in a new game and improve on them.

Shit crazy. I dont know what the fuck they gone put in GTA 6 or if there will even be one cause they done did every damn thing in this one. Only thing they can do is include these same features in a new game and improve on them.
Saints row.

Already copying the vehicles.

Back