Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Saints row.

Already copying the vehicles.

Yoooo I forgot to tell you nigga, they got a new weapon just for yo ass..

Its a hatchet that u gotta unlock by becoming a bounty hunter but when u get that shit? It give you a boost and turns you into an unstoppable psycho. The fuckin cops be running from you and everything bruh and you can just walk up to motherfuckers while they shooting you and then stab that shit in in they shoulder. Ill try to find a video of the effect

Look at this shit

I spent bout a good hour and a half just hacking cops and random npcs last night

Gettin your head pushed in even further as your eating her out and damn near suffocating b/c your air supply has been cut off.

And then...AND THEN...as she's cummmin...having her legs wrapped around your head & neck and being inadvertently being put in a MMA submission style move that almost has you tapping out.

Look at this shit

I spent bout a good hour and a half just hacking cops and random npcs last night

I was hacking up all those trannies I'm front of club cockatoo's then I want to the altruist camp and chopped up all those cannibals

They need to expand the map. All the additions are cool but I'm tired of being in Los santos.

i copped the terabyte and the mkII oppressor. that bike is the shit. I killed so many people in the lobby yesterday. I took down a lazer jet and out manuverd an akula and took it down. I am realizing my dream I am truly now the green goblin!!!

man i'm prolly gonna be catching up on sleep this weekend....

my schedule been murder

wake up at 6am, leave the house by 8, drive to DC, get off at 7, drive to bmore, work the bar from 9pm-2am, get to bed at 3am. wake up at 6 to do it again....

i might not be back on gta till september...

i ain't played with nuclear in a minute tho.....ever since u put me on with eagle n them, i been getting more money than i ever had.....

i actually got shit now.
bunker,club, coke, weed, meth, moc, terrabyte

i ain't have none of that shit.....

remember i was hustling just to get a fucking jeep?

now i'm making over a million everytime i play.....i still spend it fastt, but i be banking.

i already made the money back from my club i put into it....

and i learned how to go afk or whatever they call it

@kimg_Du @TonyDubbz get in touch with nuclear and let's play this weekend. Let's cake off of that 2x cash adversary mode.

Whats the mode about?

I got my family reunion this weekend bruh but I am planning on playing like Tuesday.

We gone run the doomsday heist with my cuz cause he new to the game

looks like an insurgent with anti air on top...

could be nice... i wonder how many missiles it can take

Back