Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Logged on the other day got 500k still had my 14 mil. Bought 2 cars decked em out now im down to like 11 mil or so.

Today no good, I been running all day, and now I'm not to get ready for work

They got another biker week going on...

I'm bout to start selling coke n weed again . What up y'all??

They got another biker week going on...

I'm bout to start selling coke n weed again . What up y'all??

I would help u with that shit but ima be busy as shit all the way up until this next upcoming friday if i can find the time ill hop on though

We on red dead....barely...but we there

I aint even seen your ass online since that night we got into it with those people and you were hiding in the mountains watching it go down

ill be back on there too after next week hopefully

TRIPLE pay out for survivals up until 5/8/19

I think i might hop on this shit cause I do need more bread. Plus thats a crazy ass payout just for survivals the shit was already decent if u hit 10 rounds before u were getting 20k i think. So its 3x that right now

@Duwop

@Banginscrew901

@Banginscrew901 good run last night niggga

lmao I was lost like a motherfucker for a while Its been a minute since i done that shit so i 4got where all the good cover spots was

u tryin to run it again tonight? that was good money

@Banginscrew901 good run last night niggga

lmao I was lost like a motherfucker for a while Its been a minute since i done that shit so i 4got where all the good cover spots was

u tryin to run it again tonight? that was good money
Yea I may get on. You kept trying to get my spot, if it wasn't sho late I would've stayed on longer 90k if you beat it not bad

Back