OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

That's the total you earned since you had the game?
Yea man, I never have real dedicated time to play with the family n all

But when I do run, I try to get on my hustle. I was up to like 3 million earlier today, but I invested in my businesses. Plus sales are double so I might have some real money when they open up the night clubs next week....

Hopefully I'm 5 million plus

I think I have about 12-16 mil on deck. I want to salute that yacht back to them only used that thing like 4-5 time's

How they gonna give us a teaser ant bring that full trailer. Fuck it I want my nightclub now! I'm sick of double cash this, adversary mode that. This grind shit is getting old. Its been 4years and some change I want to hit the dancefloor now!

I need to get on and get some cash cuz i feel like thesw clubs gone be major too. I think theyll have low budget ones but i dont want no damn hole in the wall club.

I need to get on and get some cash cuz i feel like thesw clubs gone be major too. I think theyll have low budget ones but i dont want no damn hole in the wall club.
Soon as you get it, I'm gone shoot your shit up. Imma bring my tank and level yo shit

I almost bought this shit for the 3rd time but then I ask myself am I really gonna buy a game 3 diff times?

Had to delete this shit cuz of my kids lmao.. they’re always around when I play games, I would have to be up in the early as fuck am to play without them around... miss the shit outta this game

Had to delete this shit cuz of my kids lmao.. they’re always around when I play games, I would have to be up in the early as fuck am to play without them around... miss the shit outta this game
It was a couple times I think your kids was playing and we was cursing up a storm, and talking much shit I think he just got off afterwards

Why you always deleting your games get you a bigger hard drive
Nah I originally bought it for xbox 360, then ps4 about 4 years ago.

Then I got rid of my ps like 3 years ago (GTA V and BF4 were physical copies) and I got another PS4 on Christmas

So idk if I wanna buy this 3x

It was a couple times I think your kids was playing and we was cursing up a storm, and talking much shit I think he just got off afterwards

Hell na Vibe son used to be wildin. I remember i was bout to get off one night after me him n nuclear had been runnin some shit he sends an in game text msg askin me what time it was where i live i was like 3am he hit me back and said "Damn" i was like yo this gotta VIBE.

Hell na Vibe son used to be wildin. I remember i was bout to get off one night after me him n nuclear had been runnin some shit he sends an in game text msg askin me what time it was where i live i was like 3am he hit me back and said "Damn" i was like yo this gotta VIBE.

Now that you mentioned it yall was talking about how y'all be doing chores around the house. I remember now