Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not up on the lore so I legit didn't even think the mechzilla was gonna make an appearance so I can see someone assuming it was really just gonna be about kong and zilla for Titan supremacy.

With that being said, it was very possible to spoil this movie

What monster is left to fight? Godzilla didn't fight them but a bunch of them bowed to him in King of the Monsters already
Theres plenty. Gigan for starters. Theres about 20 Godzilla monsters from his 60 + history. I want to see him do his classic tail drag drop kick from the old movies.

I'm not up on the lore so I legit didn't even think the mechzilla was gonna make an appearance so I can see someone assuming it was really just gonna be about kong and zilla for Titan supremacy.

It was in the trailer though

No it wasn't.

The trailers spoiled everything.

I look at it like this.

If you've watched any of the movie review videos posted in these threads then you knew about MG just off the fact that theory videos, and flatout spoiler videos would have been in your Recommended Viewing.

But there's always an outlier that has to pretend.

I think what they did a good job of juggling things. They made it clear that Godzilla is the supreme titan while also letting Kong maintain his "King" status. They gave them some good fights while also finding a way to make the climactic battle something that let both monsters play a pivotal role.

All that said, I don't really know where they go from here. Yes, there are more monsters they can have Godzilla fight, but what's the story going to be? Maybe they can bring another alien threat similar to Ghidorah and differentiate it enough to be interesting, but that's going to be a stretch. The Monsterverse is cool, but it's not something they can push for the longer term. They managed to do better than the Dark Universe though, so I'll give them credit there.

I think what they did a good job of juggling things. They made it clear that Godzilla is the supreme titan while also letting Kong maintain his "King" status. They gave them some good fights while also finding a way to make the climactic battle something that let both monsters play a pivotal role.

All that said, I don't really know where they go from here. Yes, there are more monsters they can have Godzilla fight, but what's the story going to be? Maybe they can bring another alien threat similar to Ghidorah and differentiate it enough to be interesting, but that's going to be a stretch. The Monsterverse is cool, but it's not something they can push for the longer term. They managed to do better than the Dark Universe though, so I'll give them credit there.

Can't go wrong wit more monsters wrecking shyt. Plus you still got monster island. I know that muthafucca gotta be bankrupt. All that destruction...the gov'ment and these cities gotta be sending his azzz the bill. That's why he dip out so fast. Ligga at tryin to get that bill after the battles.

Him and Superman gotta be the most destructive beings on the planet. Property taxes skyrocket after they show up. Lol

Back