Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only Godzilla flick where humans play some sorta factor...was the one that came out around 97' I think.

All other Godzilla flicks...old and current...the humans were pretty much a non-factor

Y'all niggas killing me looking for a deep story out of a movie with monster's the size of skycrapers beating the shit out of each other.

Expecting excellent dialogue about a monster movie is like expecting P-Valley winning a oscar for acting. Shit not happening
I found the black guy and the kids with him to be pointless, but I enjoyed the movie for the monsters, cinematography, special effects and adventure. That was all I wanted and I got it from this movie. It brought these two iconic monsters to life like never before compared to those old movies. I will keep it a buck, this was better than all those wack ass Transformer movies except maybe Dark of the Moon and those movies were way worse when it came to dialogue and humans. They had crappy designs for the Transformers too. I just saw That last Transformers movie on TV and man that shit is garbage LOL.

Y'all niggas killing me looking for a deep story out of a movie with monster's the size of skycrapers beating the shit out of each other.

Expecting excellent dialogue about a monster movie is like expecting P-Valley winning a oscar for acting. Shit not happening
I'll speak for me,I didn't expect anything Oscar worthy but got damn the shit just left a lot to be desired.

It's almost as if they made the monsters first then realized they needed a script to go with them after the fact.

Monster verse series >>>> Transformers series

These movies are a step below Planet OF The Apes imo

I'll speak for me,I didn't expect anything Oscar worthy but got damn the shit just left a lot to be desired.

It's almost as if they made the monsters first then realized they needed a script to go with them after the fact.

Still haven't seen it but I look at these movies like I look at the Fast & Furious series. If I get a good story, cool but that's not what I'm here for. Movies like these only have "stories" because they have to.

You dont gotta look for deep story telling to ask why the fuck there was sunlight miles underground.

Lmaoooo. They went all the way to the artic and used a special vehicle inside of a warp to enter inner earth just for Godzilla to shoot a beam down to it from hong kong and then King Kong just climbed out that hole.

The story was trash as fuck and the screen writers should get fire slapped out them.

You dont gotta look for deep story telling to ask why the fuck there was sunlight miles underground.

Lmaoooo. They went all the way to the artic and used a special vehicle inside of a warp to enter inner earth just for Godzilla to shoot a beam down to it from hong kong and then King Kong just climbed out that hole.

The story was trash as fuck and the screen writers should get fire slapped out them.
First off yall acting like some regular degular nigga was shooting the beam to burn thru Earth. Nah b that was good Gawd Godzilla doing that.

Second The sunlight being in Middle Earth was ummm yeah a big fireball fuck I don't know but niggas could see so that's all that matters

Third. Kong just fell down a hole that was all I needed to see b

First off yall acting like some regular degular nigga was shooting the beam to burn thru Earth. Nah b that was good Gawd Godzilla doing that.

Second The sunlight being in Middle Earth was ummm yeah a big fireball fuck I don't know but niggas could see so that's all that matters

Third. Kong just fell down a hole that was all I needed to see b

So in other words, you accept poor story telling but I dont

It is amazing where people draw the line at suspension of disbelief, lol.

Giant ass monsters. Ok.
Mechagodzilla. Ok.
Tunnel from LA to HK. Ok.
Hollow earth with more giant monsters. Ok.
Natural light source in hollow earth. Now hold on just a got damn minute!!!!

just finished watching.

My dog put KK in the fucking dirt. Twice. Had soon literally running for his life in that second round. Zilla was bout to tear that boy heart out. Fucked up bakc shoulder and foot.

MG had the work for my boy though. KK got lucky with that kid slowing MG down for that second and allowed the Gawd to power the axe

Zilla and KK was bout to be dog food against MG

Was that a Zilla scale?

Zilla smiling/laughing after hitting Kong w that breath was funny... he knew taking it easy on him he still had him. I felt bad for Kong, he’s my dude but he got washed. That foot on the chest, that straight humbled him and Zilla left him to die.... that was messed up lol

Kong crushing that ship was hilarious.

Mecha was straight fire. Zilla couldn’t catch a break. Them two teaming up was too obvious but it was good. Charging up that axe and the destruction that Kong was able to give Mecha was dope. It was his redemption for his loss to Zilla. The respect in the end was dope. Damn @ the destruction. Hong Kong got wrecked.

Really enjoyed the fight scenes. Lots of good cinematic shots. Definitely great visuals. Overall 7/10. I liked it. But agree it felt rushed. I expected 3 hours. Wish we would’ve gotten that so they could’ve expanded on a few things.

Back