Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zilla smiling/laughing after hitting Kong w that breath was funny... he knew taking it easy on him he still had him. I felt bad for Kong, he’s my dude but he got washed. That foot on the chest, that straight humbled him and Zilla left him to die.... that was messed up lol

Kong crushing that ship was hilarious.

Mecha was straight fire. Zilla couldn’t catch a break. Them two teaming up was too obvious but it was good. Charging up that axe and the destruction that Kong was able to give Mecha was dope. It was his redemption for his loss to Zilla. The respect in the end was dope. Damn @ the destruction. Hong Kong got wrecked.

Really enjoyed the fight scenes. Lots of good cinematic shots. Definitely great visuals. Overall 7/10. I liked it. But agree it felt rushed. I expected 3 hours. Wish we would’ve gotten that so they could’ve expanded on a few things.

That smirk had me rolling.

I’m a Zilla fan but son coming off as bully lmao.

Gave KK them hands for no reason. Dude was just minding his business and Zilla tried to drown son then lump him in Asian.

KK did give him a roar at the end but he bent the knee

I’m a Zilla fan but son coming off as bully lmao.

Gave KK them hands for no reason. Dude was just minding his business and Zilla tried to drown son then lump him in Asian.

KK did give him a roar at the end but he bent the knee

You felt he bent the knee? I ain't get that vibe. I thought he said fuck it, go on about ya business, Lizard.

You felt he bent the knee? I ain't get that vibe. I thought he said fuck it, go on about ya business, Lizard.

Did he give up?

A damn lizard was smirking at son during the fight. Literally.

Zilla ain’t it for fame and glory. He in this shit for the fights.

KK literally did nothing but Zilla wanted him to know “I’m here”

White folks learned nothing from Alien Covenant smh, just walked into an environment you never been to no helmets and shiny suits

Y'all up in here talking about who won the fight before the nigga parachuted in the middle of the ring.

🙄

I-ight, you a str8 up G for this...

90e2cfcfb29fecf903e6869b800d25b4.jpg

Wear it proudly....

"And let all your homies know...don't be shooting at me and my homey(da god)
lucky they ain't got dealt wit."-Smokey
Aye nigga

we solid now?

it’s been a month.

cheating ass hoe

I’m changing my avi back

Back