Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't play dead when you hiding at the bottom of the ocean bruh. Lol
No reason to stay when you thought you killed your enemy. Zilla looked over there and Kong closed those eyes with the quickness and stopped moving. Big punk had to be airlifted so Zilla couldn't get to him and lump him up some more

No reason to stay when you thought you killed your enemy. Zilla looked over there and Kong closed those eyes with the quickness and stopped moving. Big punk had to be airlifted so Zilla couldn't get to him and lump him up some more

camron.gif

C'mon bruh. You and I both know that was a tactical strategy being displayed.

Kong knew the field of battle was at his disadvantage. So instead of continuing on like a fool...he fell back and waited. Chess...not checkers man.

See if ya boy was a TRUE warrior...he would've picked up on that, and went for the kill anyway. He didn't. Probably b/c his blood sugar went low. That's why he...altogether now everyone...SWAM AWAY!! As he aways do. Lol

Yall got jokes but I think it goes without saying Godzilla still THE Alpha.

I think Kong earned his respect but ultimately he subservient just like Rodan, MUTO, and Mothra so on and so forth.

Kong isn't a big enough threat, or rather his intent isn't to kill, therefore there isn't a reason for Godzilla to kill him UNLESS he presses it. Kong aint press it for a reason tho.

Bruh, y'all got more faith in him than he had in himself...

Dropping the axe was

"I don't wanna fight no more" in ape

They coulda made ol boy drop funnier when he set off the emp.

Dude cant bump for shit.

Movie had waaay too much damn talking.

Fuck the logic in the fight too.

Kong got thumbs but got whooped cause zilla suddenly got a neck like a snapping turtle.

How this the same lizard that got whooped bh rodan and ghidorrah?

So both Kong and Zilla's temples been destroyed.

Godzilla beat the shit outta Kong twice. Was about to drag that nigga into the abyss then the ship stepped in.
Then stomped that nigga out.

Godzilla didn't care about that not the enemy shit. He knew Kong was a chump so he went back to ocean.

Back