Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He prolly gave him time to get ready.

"Like bruh.... You come to fight, come to fight.... Fuck you got on right now?

And you need a stick..... Go head bruh... Go get your shit.....

Make sure you stretch too..... Bitch ass"

source.gif

Not to mention, godzilla is a representation of american imperialism and how evil the US can be. On a lower level, godzilla symbolized the danger of atomic weapons.

And now they reinvented him as a balance keeper that wakes up just to keep the peace?

Fuck all that. Shit turned me off from the whole shit.

This thread made me wanna get back in it though. So ima watch them mfers and get ready for this new shit to come out.

Trailer making it look like godzillas on a world wide rampage and that kong going all over to stop him and save the day.

Smh. Already sound like some wack shit.

Why we gotta give monsters humanity? Just make it where these mfers just fighting for dominance and thats it.

Im just here for the theatrics of the fight.

Kong is a white man's envisioning the black man.....

They envy our strength... Want us to fight their battles.... And they keep us in chains.

White people love Kongb cuz he's tamable in the way there wish we tamable.

Godzilla has no chill. He's what we really are.

Godzilla is for the people ✊???

Du outchea sayin Zilla is for the people...when them same people in that trailer are crying about how he turned on them. Just like how Trump and his supporters turned on the rePugnicans. My goodness. Told yall this muthafucca Zilla was MAGA Lol

Da King is for the kids
tenor-13.gif

But yeah, samuel jackson put Kong down with a blast way weaker then atomic breath

This gonna be a wash

Du outchea sayin Zilla is for the people...when them same people in that trailer are crying about how he turned on them. Just like how Trump and his supporters turned on the rePugnicans. My goodness. Told yall this muthafucca Zilla was MAGA Lol

Da King is for the kids
View attachment 448578
Da king start the movie in chains from the government

Da King is for the kids
View attachment 448578

Them whites are crying, why you care about them. Zilla represents the hood that scare the shit outta white communities.

He needed them white peoole to help him finish that skull crawler ?

I completely forgot that Jonah and that organization have that orca technology from the last film. They're making Godzilla go nuts

Back