Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This trailer trying to play the Gawd as some random ass fuck nigga having a bad day and getting mollywhopped by local crackhead.

Nah fam ain't no way a big ass orangutan beating up the Gawd. Especially after the nigga was just whimppering on a boat chained up waiting on his 3yr old friend to play touch fingers with him. Nah nada nope no fucking wway

Kong in the way and Godzilla don't really want to put him down

But when push comes to shove

giphy.gif

Fuck out my way. This ain't even about you

They trying to turn this nigga Kong into a sympathetic hero like the hulk.

That little girl fist bump was some sad shit. His head clearly not in the game.

Y'all saw what happened to Hulk when he started showing his soft side to Natasha....

tenor.gif

You fucking with a savage...

You can't fist bump little girls and fight Godzilla on the same calendar day. You need a few days to get your head in the fight.

Godzilla only come up to fight.... This shit bout to be all bad for the monkey

You fucking with a savage...

You can't fist bump little girls and fight Godzilla on the same calendar day. You need a few days to get your head in the fight.

Godzilla only come up to fight.... This shit bout to be all bad for the monkey

This nigga Zilla got chin checked, tossed off the ship on some Air Force One Harrison Ford get the hell off my plane shit.. and got smacked with a monster tail/spine while tryna pull off his super move lol

This nigga Zilla got chin checked, tossed off the ship on some Air Force One Harrison Ford get the hell off my plane shit.. and got smacked with a monster tail/spine while tryna pull off his super move lol
Kong was Clubber Lang'in mech-god because the real Gawd would've burnt Kong's arms off

I mean.... Kong had the high ground.

That's what bitch niggaz do.. They punch you and try to knock you off balance before you can even square up.... Godzilla literally climbing out the water and the nigga Kong swinging off the break....

It was a good punch.... No hate....

But I can punch a nigga climbing up and make it look good if I had the high ground too.... Just saying ??‍♂️

And this nigga got a battle axe??

He need weapons?

Somebody tag in grodd or the nigga george from rampage.... This bout to be a wash

Back