Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bout to watch these on hbo max....

I also feel like I should watch the Netflix Godzilla again too.... But that shit was game over over..... Netflix Godzilla is basically a world breaker. Humans and that Godzilla cannot co-exist. If he's awake.... We need not be on the planet ???

Would explain the size issue tho...

50/50 on it currently... Might change my opinion after more herb.
The size issue was confirmed by Gareth Edward's the 2014 Godzilla director they fucked up on his scaling. They made him too big in certain scenes.

Starting to really think that's Zuki instead of Zilla getting the axe to the head...

Or should I say I hope they aint spoiling the ending...
Iight fam NO there is one Godzilla in this shit lol and one Kong. They are the last of their species and both species got wiped out by a specific creatures.

Bout to watch these on hbo max....

I also feel like I should watch the Netflix Godzilla again too.... But that shit was game over over..... Netflix Godzilla is basically a world breaker. Humans and that Godzilla cannot co-exist. If he's awake.... We need not be on the planet ???
That new singular seems to be carrying on the tradition of him being more straight villain status.

The marketing going full throttle you're underestimating how stupid we can get lol
They should market this shit like a big fight...

I'm trying to tell y'all Paul Heyman would be perfect.... I just wish more people thought like me... Smh

That new singular seems to be carrying on the tradition of him being more straight villain status.
Yeah that shit at the end of episode 1 when they showed the real Godzilla....

One of my biggest "oh shit" moments when watching something

Kong smart though...I fight a nigga with short arms you got damn right my peoples gonna see me steal off on him for the promo...

Nigga gonna be cooking at 450millon degrees about 20 seconds later for that disrespectful ass shit....

But you gotta crack the nigga with no arms in the mouth.... It's law

Back