Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 448573
Looks like Zilla threw the fist blow and tried to sneak Kong while he was locked up... bitch nigga shit like you said lol
How he supposed to know this nigga weak enough to get chained up....??

Godzilla been doing this for millennias, he ain't never even heard of somebody who got chained up by the lesser beings.... He used to people who come in fucking shit up.... Not stretched out on a boat

Kong is a white man's envisioning the black man.....

They envy our strength... Want us to fight their battles.... And they keep us in chains.

White people love Kongb cuz he's tamable in the way there wish we tamable.

Godzilla has no chill. He's what we really are.

Godzilla is for the people ✊???
Yall really about to turn people in costumes to this shit ? ? ? ?

This thread is fucking hilarious. I gotta go watch the movies now so I can pick a side and fuck with yall.

I remember watching godzilla a few years back and then skipped the rest.

The trailer made it seem like they setting it up Godzilla to take a L though
I'm watching skull island again right now.

This nigga Kong struggling with samuel l jackson

How he supposed to know this nigga weak enough to get chained up....??

Godzilla been doing this for millennias, he ain't never even heard of somebody who got chained up by the lesser beings.... He used to people who come in fucking shit up.... Not stretched out on a boat

That nigga Zilla learned once them chains came off tho wit his bitch ass lol

This thread is fucking hilarious. I gotta go watch the movies now so I can pick a side and fuck with yall.

I remember watching godzilla a few years back and then skipped the rest.

The trailer made it seem like they setting it up Godzilla to take a L though
You wanna be on the side of a nigga chained up on a boat sad facing and whining OR ride with a nigga who don't get chained up and will burn that boat down?

You wanna be on the side of a nigga chained up on a boat sad facing and whining OR ride with a nigga who don't get chained up and will burn that boat down?

I already never fucked with King Kong just based on the old movie. Its racist tropes all around that mfer.

Im gon watch his new movie soon to see if they reinvented him to be any different but it dont seem like it.

Its bout to be fuck kong.

They just setting y'all up Kong will get some hits in but the full movie Godzillas definitely kicking his ass in the second fight. I really want to know where Kong is at when he's fighting those bat looking things. There's still a whole lot of mystery in this film which is great.

So I need the situation surrounding Covid to improve cause this is the type of film you gotta watch in a theater
All facts

What I didnt like about the Godzilla movie that came out a few years back and kicked all this off was they tried to make it seem like godzilla gave a fuck about this balance of power and that he would fight for that balance. Smh.

Fuck all that. Godzilla was always a mfer that did whatever it wanted and it there was a building in its way, it was gonna go through it.

Fuck all that balance shit.

That nigga Zilla learned once them chains came off tho wit his bitch ass lol
He prolly gave him time to get ready.

"Like bruh.... You come to fight, come to fight.... Fuck you got on right now?

And you need a stick..... Go head bruh... Go get your shit.....

Make sure you stretch too..... Bitch ass"

source.gif

Godzilla going to start whopping Kong's ass in the movie and saved by the little girl cause Kong is going to think she got hurt or killed in their battle then he is going to go complete apeshit and start kicking Godzilla's ass before the new monster pops up and they both going to team up to fight that new monster.

Book it !

I think those manta ray things are gon be a parasite that attaches to his tail.

They paid way too much service to zillas tail in the trailer.

Back