Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Them whites are crying, why you care about them. Zilla represents the hood that scare the shit outta white communities.

More like the muthafucca scared of a gym membership.

If @Ironman is right and they gonna double team GawdMecha...we g'on see who puts in work the most. Ya boy look like he'll be gassed by the 2nd round..

• Haha
Reactions: Inori and Ironman

If @Ironman is right and they gonna double team GawdMecha...we g'on see who puts in work the most. Ya boy look like he'll be gassed by the 2nd round..
No shame in needing a rest as long as you get the job done and Zilla is always the last monster standing

Reactions: Duwop and Ironman
Technically he did when he missed all 3 of Ghidorahs heads in the last film lol

And as usual...needed someone to help charge his azzz up in order to beat them. Smh.

I been saying that for months

And for yall coppin please about Zilla being bigger than buildings but standing on an aircraft carrier... some of them shits are fuckin massive and larger than some of the biggest buildings in the world lol

And for yall coppin please about Zilla being bigger than buildings but standing on an aircraft carrier... some of them shits are fuckin massive and larger than some of the biggest buildings in the world lol

His like 20X the weight of them and Kong on it too?

Shit makes no sense. But they did scale him back on his size.

His like 20X the weight of them and Kong on it too?

Shit makes no sense. But they did scale him back on his size.

I gotta re-check the last zilla movies. He looks bout the same size to me(maybe fatter tho lol) but it's been a while

Bruh I was just watching it.... They made her moment so dramatic.. This nigga Kong boxing for his life...and she gets one shot off and damn near take the bitch out
She was coming off Capn Marvel so you know they let her get that off smh lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Inori and Duwop
3DC88BEB00000578-4266172-You_re_fired_But_Brie_lends_a_hand_by_shooting_a_flare_at_the_be-a-4_1488247992477.jpg

6935176-dbbzbb.gif