Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kratos should've let that muthafucca choke his mama out. Fucc dat hefa.

Man listen...only thing missing is my OLED tv to make the cypha complete. Been playing the New Horizon Dawn on our current tv. Been lookin at that muthafucca wit disgust like...
:Pathetic:

I can't even utilize the PS5's visual capabilities until I upgrade.

Man listen...only thing missing is my OLED tv to make the cypha complete. Been playing the New Horizon Dawn on our current tv. Been lookin at that muthafucca wit disgust like...

Idk enough about yes to know if I’m taking full advantage. Like all I know is my tv 4K and I switch it to game mode

Aye man, I was watching this 8min trailer video...

...and saw this mofo bout to fight TWO Valkyries at the same time! I stopped the video after seeing that.

I thought we was done wit them hefas!?!?!

Man I aint lookin forward to dealing wit them again. I gave up tryin to beat the damn queen! Smh

...and saw this mofo bout to fight TWO Valkyries at the same time! I stopped the video after seeing that.

Man I aint lookin forward to dealing wit them again. I gave up tryin to beat the damn queen! Smh

lol get ya hand/eye coordination up ma nigga

I think I only beat 4 of those valkyries before quitting, things too damn hard

Honestly, thats the only part of the story I didnt like.

They fucked around and wrote such a good story and couldnt figure out how to finish it right imo.

Like mom and son beefing. Thats on them. She even says she is ok with him killing her. Fuck is you getting involved for?

"The cycle ends" stfu fam

They fucked around and wrote such a good story and couldnt figure out how to finish it right imo.

Like mom and son beefing. Thats on them. She even says she is ok with him killing her. Fuck is you getting involved for?

Kratos wanted to break the cycle of the son killing the parent

You forgot what he did to his father? Lol

But had Kratos let that shyt ride...that muthafucca was gonna come after Kratos and BOY next. He picked a fight with Kratos 1st.

Back