Meanwhile Helheim is overrun because you refuse to free the Valkyries smh :tuh:Deimos is rolling over in his grave:scust:
Freya should have her wings back so Helheim should be getting cleaned up next game before Kratos kill her

The weakness in here and yall think the god of thunder is just going to lay down? :tuh:
all of these bums showing how they be playing on easy and still be strugglin lol
Meanwhile Helheim is overrun because you refuse to free the Valkyries smh :tuh:Deimos is rolling over in his grave:scust:

source-1.gif

...I'm bout sick of both of yall.

That bitch Freya bout to get that Apollo type of death once Kratos gets his hands on her.

• Haha
Reactions: Ironman and Inori
Just upgrade ya armor correctly and it'll be a piece of cake......besides the queen 🤣🤣🤣. Best way to beat her is get your runic and cooldown up, and use the three blade attack often because that'll do more damage than rage and regular weapon attacks. At least for me.

Fucc all this...

@Inori
@Ironman
@Black_Samson

How long did it take for YOU ALL to best each Valkyrie?

How many times did they whoop ya azzz b4 yall man'd up and beat them??

Tell us that JIVE TURKEYS!

Fucc all this...

@Inori
@Ironman
@Black_Samson

How long did it take for YOU ALL to best each Valkyrie?

How many times did they whoop ya azzz b4 yall man'd up and beat them??

Tell us that JIVE TURKEYS!

Now watch these muthafuccas lie in the name of Zeus. Talmbout "Oh it took me 2min b/c I had the armor of Valhalla and runic at 250%"

lol I aint keep track of how long I played for. What I can say... they whipped my ass plenty of times but I kept going until I won...

YOU niggas quit

Aye...AYE! All'em I beat...except the queen. But sometimes you gotta know...it ain't your day. I conceded.

That doesn't make me any less of a gaming warrior does it? Does it??

• Haha
Reactions: Ironman and Inori
Aye...AYE! All'em I beat...except the queen. But sometimes you gotta know...it ain't your day. I conceded.

That doesn't make any less of a gaming warrior does it? Does it??

mad days done passed b... lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Ironman