Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall ever thought about how fucked up the story kind is though?

Kratos goes through some wild shit, which alot of it his own fault, but it leaves him with a vendetta against the greek gods, and he kills them and pretty much destroys that part of the world. Millions die.

Years later, full of regret he goes to Scandanavia and meets his wife. He has a baby. Hes thinking his son is his redemption.

Buuuuut. Little does he know, his wife is a giant. As a giant, she has her own vendetta against the nordic gods. She sets up a ward so the gods cant find them.

But, when she dies, she tells Kratos to cut the tree that brings down the ward. This leads to events where Kratos now gotta murder a bunch of gods again, and in this case start ragnarok, killing millions of people.

In the end, he even says his wife has planned all this.

So in summary, he meet his wife and thinks he can put his past behind him but instead hes been manipulated by her the whole time to set up events where he gotta kill the nordic gods and take her revenge.

Not saying she didnt love him and all that.

Just saying its fucked up that he met, fell in love, married her, and had a kid by her to redeem himself for his violent past not knowing she was manipulating events to have him do all that shit again.

Fucc all this...

@Inori
@Ironman
@Black_Samson

How long did it take for YOU ALL to best each Valkyrie?

How many times did they whoop ya azzz b4 yall man'd up and beat them??

Tell us that JIVE TURKEYS!

The individual valkyries werent hard imo. They all had easily figured out patterns.

But the last one had all their moves and would use them randomly. She took me like an hour. Maybe more.

Kratos goes through some wild shit, which alot of it his own fault, but it leaves him with a vendetta against the greek gods, and he kills them and pretty much destroys that part of the world. Millions die.

Years later, full of regret he goes to Scandanavia and meets his wife. He has a baby. Hes thinking his son is his redemption.

Buuuuut. Little does he know, his wife is a giant. As a giant, she has her own vendetta against the nordic gods. She sets up a ward so the gods cant find them.

But, when she dies, she tells Kratos to cut the tree that brings down the ward. This leads to events where Kratos now gotta murder a bunch of gods again, and in this case start ragnarok, killing millions of people.

So in summary, he meet his wife and thinks he can put his past behind him but instead hes been manipulated by her the whole time to set up events where he gotta kill the nordic gods and take her revenge.

Just saying its fucked up that he met, fell in love, married her, and had a kid by her to redeem himself for his violent past not knowing she was manipulating events to have him do all that shit again.

...better that shyt happening in Scandanavia than in Africa and their gods.

#BlackGodsLivesMatter

I mean...

Every woman loves a chump and a crash dummy.

Kratos is a chump and a crash dummy.

He'll never change.

I mean...

Every woman loves a chump and a crash dummy.

Kratos is a chump and a crash dummy.

He'll never change.

kratos ain’t no chump everybody he murdered deserves it can’t speak for the innocents in the aftermath. But Greek gods deserved it

kratos ain’t no chump everybody he murdered deserves it can’t speak for the innocents in the aftermath. But Greek gods deserved it

Except Athena. That was an accident. But she ended up transcending to a higher form. So it worked out for her in the end.

Wasn't she the main one helping him tho? That was until she stepped in front of the Blade of Olympus when Kratos went to kill Zeus.
She's been tormenting his mind since he left Greece. That's why when she popped up in midgard in that scene Kratos was more annoyed than surprised. She. Needs. Tah. Die!

She's been tormenting his mind since he left Greece. That's why when she popped up in midgard in that scene Kratos was more annoyed than surprised. She. Needs. Tah. Die!

Kratos always annoyed.

Yeah well he already kilt her dead. Damn sho can't do nothing now that's she transcended. Lol

Anyone who says the queen was easy is fucking lying

And this is from someone that platinumed the game lol

Thank you!

Deez niggas in here making it seem like it was smooth sailing wit them hefas. Yellin out "FOR VALHALLA!!!" as they come down on ya neck.

This nigga Ironmayne said it took him THREE YEARS to beat the queen!! NIG-GA! 1...2...3 years??? Fucc dat! She can have that victory.

Aye man...there's only 3 bosses durin my video gaming life I've conceded to...

- the Grim Reaper in the 1st Castlevania game

- Mike "whoop yo azzz in 3 seconds" Tyson in Mike Tyson Punchout

- And NOW the Valkyrie Queen.

So
U7P2vnWfPkIQ8.gif

to them...and ALL YOUS who chastised us for not beating her!

God save the queen!

Last edited:
Thank you!

Deez niggas in here making it seem like it was smooth sailing wit them hefas. Yellin out "FOR VALHALLA!!!" as they come down on ya neck.

This nigga Ironmayne said it took him THREE YEARS to beat the queen!! NIG-GA! 1...2...3 years??? Fucc dat! She can have that victory.

Aye man...there's only 3 bosses durin my video gaming life I've conceded to...

- the Grim Reaper in the 1st Castlevania game

- Mike "whoop yo azzz in 3 seconds" Tyson in Mike Tyson Punchout

- And NOW the Valkyrie Queen.

So
View attachment 928335

to them...and ALL YOUS who chastised us for not beating her!

God save the queen!

who said it was easy? @ them.

Ive been consistent in callin yall sorry for not seeing it through.. that's all..

witcha sorry ass lol

who said it was easy? @ them.

Ive been consistent in callin yall sorry for not seeing it through.. that's all..

witcha sorry ass lol

Look...I ain't bout to dedicate 3 years of my life like SOME people...*coughs*...@Ironman...*coughs* trying to beat one muthafucca. Fucc dat bitch! She can kiss my Vahalla azzz!

Lol!

Back