Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm not sure what's harder for me, closing the realm tears for Nilfheim or beating the Valkarie queen.
Once you get to a certain level and depending on your builds they can get pretty fun. Except the one on the bridge at one of the entrances. If you aren't able to face purple level enemies yet that one was WOAT with those cheating ass witch creatures! I HATED THOSE BASTARDS!!!!

Once you get to a certain level and depending on your builds they can get pretty fun. Except the one on the bridge at one of the entrances. If you aren't able to face purple level enemies yet that one was WOAT with those cheating ass witch creatures! I HATED THOSE BASTARDS!!!!
Lmao you talking about those things that burrow underground? Once I figured out you could stun then with Atreus it made the rest of the fights with them bearable.

I’m glad the release date finally got announced , I can finally get a PS5 smh

Lmao you talking about those things that burrow underground? Once I figured out you could stun then with Atreus it made the rest of the fights with them bearable.

I’m glad the release date finally got announced , I can finally get a PS5 smh
Nahh lol *googles* Revenants that's what they are called. Those cheesing bastards especially if they get paired with wulvers smh.

Nahh lol *googles* Revenants that's what they are called. Those cheesing bastards especially if they get paired with wulvers smh.
Revenants paired with nightmares are the sole reason why I hate going through the Nilfheim maze. Everybody else getting that work with no problem.

I'm not sure what's harder for me, closing the realm tears for Nilfheim or beating the Valkarie queen.

Oh by FAR that Valkyrie Queen. The maze was more of an inconvenience for me. I got tired of having to collect that shyt b4 I suffocated. But that damn QUEEN...geezus crust.

I'd already beat the game. But I wanted to beat her since I've beaten all the other ones. Shiiieeeettt...nigga I gave up. Fucc dat bitch on ER'THANG! Lol!

I only played for the maze and the Valkyries. wife played the rest of the game so I had to level him up quite a bit to handle the queen. She was harder than the Melania boss for elden ring but really only cause she could eat a shit ton of damage before dying.

Maze was my jam once I figured you can just go in a clockwise/counter clockwise pattern to always see everything.

Got my deluxe edition. The collectors edition was still available on some retail sites but I wasn't trying to pay 200 for that.

Lmaoooo yo seeing this post brought back os funny as shit cause I literally bought a ps5 this week just to be ready for this game. I aint even crack it out the box yet. Its been sitting there since Saturday
You got a PS5 too huh.
:scust1:

Back