Poll Goat Actor (Rd1): William H Macy vs Jamie Foxx

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
screenshot_79-png.50206

SpecificBlackandwhiteBaiji-size_restricted.gif

vs

SNOV.gif

I never seen Ray, and i fucks w/ Frank Gallagher

Ive seen alot of trash from Foxx

Man if you don't get all the way tfoh with that bs.

Ray/Django>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything that mf ever did or even auditioned for.

Idk what Jamie Foxx did to Du but this nigga been hating JF since I met him lol

I fuck w/ Django.

But i can list trash movies all day from him.

If he wins this round i will watch Ray so i can see whats good

Django was tarintino's nigga obsession on full display....

Shit was cringe worthy as fuck..
Talk to these Niggas....Foxx played a superhero in a Slave movie that Even Will turned down because of Quentinā€™s obsession of saying Nigger amongst other things....W/Good ole Sam coming in as coon of the year...Conditioned niggas will watch anything...Shit was trash

Went Foxx BUT besides Ray and the joint he played the retarded violinist. Other roles could've been forgotten

Last edited:
I always heard Will turned down Django because he felt like Django wasnt the main character.

I always heard Will turned down Django because he felt like Django wasnt the main character.
In The Hollywood Reporterā€™s annual Actor Roundtable, Smith explained why he turned down the opportunity.

"It was about the creative direction of the story,ā€ Smith said. ā€œTo me, itā€™s as perfect a story as you could ever want: a guy that learns how to kill to retrieve his wife that has been taken as a slave. That idea is perfect. And it was just that Quentin and I couldnā€™t see [eye to eye]."

"I wanted to make that movie so badly, but I felt the only way was, it had to be a love story, not a vengeance story," Smith said.

In The Hollywood Reporterā€™s annual Actor Roundtable, Smith explained why he turned down the opportunity.

"It was about the creative direction of the story,ā€ Smith said. ā€œTo me, itā€™s as perfect a story as you could ever want: a guy that learns how to kill to retrieve his wife that has been taken as a slave. That idea is perfect. And it was just that Quentin and I couldnā€™t see [eye to eye]."

"I wanted to make that movie so badly, but I felt the only way was, it had to be a love story, not a vengeance story," Smith said.
Will on his Jaden Smith shit