Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat Actor (Rd1): William H Macy vs Jamie Foxx

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jamie got Ray....but what else? Django was more Christopher Waltz and Samuel L then anyone else.

Fargo, Shameless, Boogie Nights>>Ray and Collateral.

I didn't even bring up Macy's work on ER.

BTW: Mystery Men>>Booty Call.

Jamie got Ray....but what else? Django was more Christopher Waltz and Samuel L then anyone else.

Fargo, Shameless, Boogie Nights>>Ray and Collateral.

I didn't even bring up Macy's work on ER.

BTW: Mystery Men>>Booty Call.

How you gonna shit on Jamie for Django and say it was more Waltz and SLJ, but then turn around say Boogie Nights for William H like he was the most remember able from that movie.

Shit even the people championing for WHM in here didn't even remember he was in that shit. :hahaha:

Imma be pissed if yall overrating Ray

Cuz i seen Collateral and it was the 1st movie i ever fell asleep to in theaters.

And i also seen the flick where he plays a retarded violin player and the shit was weak

You trippin collateral was fuckin dope, one of my fav tom cruise movies, but its mainly a tom cruise movie
That's in my top 5

That man likes shitty movies and music ignore him

He's right about Jamie though

I didn't shit on Django. I said most of what made Django great was Waltz (who won an Oscar for his role), and SLJ (the most memorable character).

And if you saw Boogie Nights, and didn't remember "Little Bill" you're not a true Boogie Nights fan. His role was small, but that shit was crazy as fuck.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Macy's range is fucking crazy. I still trip that the little slime from Fargo is the depressed cuck from Boogie Nights, the intentionally one dimensional square ass nuclear family dad from Pleasantville and Frank the hellraiser from Shameless. By comparison Jamie has been typecast more. He's not really seeing that range.

Back