Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat Actor (Rd1): William H Macy vs Jamie Foxx

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Booty Call?

We really gone call Booty Call a good movie?

YOU... YOU don't get to critique my movie opinions. And I didn't call it a good movie I said it was and underrated rom-com and I stand by that. We all know rom-coms generally don't hold up well beside other genres in terms of quality. Don't try to play me.

Yall niggas full of shit lol
Lol Jamie got a wack filmography with like 1 good movie and 2 decent ones

Nobody ever said omg that got Jamie foxx for this I'm there

Who the hell has ever said "OMG William H Macy has a new movie, im there!" :foh5:

Most people don't even know who df he is lol

I hate to do this but fuck it,
tenor.gif

Yall niggas quick to dissect the black actor's filmography, but never do the shit to the white actors. Depp's discography aint full of filler? Macy's filmography aint mostly filler? foh

Yall niggas full of shit lol

Who the hell has ever said "OMG William H Macy has a new movie, im there!" :foh5:

Most people don't even know who df he is lol

I hate to do this but fuck it,
tenor.gif

Yall niggas quick to dissect the black actor's filmography, but never do the shit to the white actors. Depp's discography aint full of filler? Macy's filmography aint mostly filler? foh
Pretty sure most of us voted for Morgan Freeman not Johnny Depp

Lol, this nigga pulled the race card.

William h Macy is a real theapian. Dude does mad small independent film festival type films like most serious actors do.

Even Chadwick said he only does big movies like BP so he can fund doing smaller independent film as acting is really his passion.

Like Chadwick, William h is a real actor who has a deep catalog of good quality independent small films.

That shit Jamie got is some bullshit and you know it

Lol, this nigga pulled the race card.

William h Macy is a real theapian. Dude does mad small independent film festival type films like most serious actors do.

Even Chadwick said he only does big movies like BP so he can fund doing smaller independent film as acting is really his passion.

Like Chadwick, William h is a real actor who has a deep catalog of good quality independent small films.

That shit Jamie got is some bullshit and you know it

That Cac doing small independent roles cuz ain't nobody hiring William H. Macy for any big roles.

Spawn and the Tyson bio-pic coming to a theater near you..

tumblr_mkauqeqaVb1qbabvao2_500.gif

Back