Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Goat Actor (Rd1): William H Macy vs Jamie Foxx

Who U Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
screenshot_79-png.50206

SpecificBlackandwhiteBaiji-size_restricted.gif

vs

SNOV.gif

I never seen Ray, and i fucks w/ Frank Gallagher

Ive seen alot of trash from Foxx

Man if you don't get all the way tfoh with that bs.

Ray/Django>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything that mf ever did or even auditioned for.

Ray and Django were trash
:ainttrippin:

Django was tarintino's nigga obsession on full display....

Shit was cringe worthy as fuck..

Idk what Jamie Foxx did to Du but this nigga been hating JF since I met him lol

I fuck w/ Django.

But i can list trash movies all day from him.

If he wins this round i will watch Ray so i can see whats good

Django was tarintino's nigga obsession on full display....

Shit was cringe worthy as fuck..
Talk to these Niggas....Foxx played a superhero in a Slave movie that Even Will turned down because of Quentinā€™s obsession of saying Nigger amongst other things....W/Good ole Sam coming in as coon of the year...Conditioned niggas will watch anything...Shit was trash

I fuck w/ Django.

But i can list trash movies all day from him.

If he wins this round i will watch Ray so i can see whats good

Shit only did numbers cuz the real ray died like a month before it came out

Went Foxx BUT besides Ray and the joint he played the retarded violinist. Other roles could've been forgotten

Last edited:
I always heard Will turned down Django because he felt like Django wasnt the main character.

I always heard Will turned down Django because he felt like Django wasnt the main character.
In The Hollywood Reporterā€™s annual Actor Roundtable, Smith explained why he turned down the opportunity.

"It was about the creative direction of the story,ā€ Smith said. ā€œTo me, itā€™s as perfect a story as you could ever want: a guy that learns how to kill to retrieve his wife that has been taken as a slave. That idea is perfect. And it was just that Quentin and I couldnā€™t see [eye to eye]."

"I wanted to make that movie so badly, but I felt the only way was, it had to be a love story, not a vengeance story," Smith said.

In The Hollywood Reporterā€™s annual Actor Roundtable, Smith explained why he turned down the opportunity.

"It was about the creative direction of the story,ā€ Smith said. ā€œTo me, itā€™s as perfect a story as you could ever want: a guy that learns how to kill to retrieve his wife that has been taken as a slave. That idea is perfect. And it was just that Quentin and I couldnā€™t see [eye to eye]."

"I wanted to make that movie so badly, but I felt the only way was, it had to be a love story, not a vengeance story," Smith said.
Will on his Jaden Smith shit

Might have to go with William H

Jamie dope af tho

Like, I even liked stealth and collateral

Back