Welcome To aBlackWeb

GHANA AND OTHER AFRICAN NATIONS WHO ENSLAVED AND SOLD BLACKS TO EUROPEANS TO FORMALLY APOLOGIZE

how do threads on serious topics like this

die on a forum of supposed mature "oldheads"?

but that Megan/Tory Lanes thread got like hundreds of pages

we might really be cooked fr

and I'm starting to blame hip hop/rap even more for this shit šŸ˜ž

Maybe they dont care, maybe the thread topic ran its course, or maybe they think it doesnt mean much that the president of some African university is apologizing for his countries past roll in the slave trade.

Personally I connect more with the last one, and to add to it, I dont really trust anything Ghana says. For a min now they've been marketing online heavy about how they want AA to come home to Africa and settle, when in reality, what they really want is for us to go there and spend our tourist dollars, then gtfo. Shady stuff like that is why we'll never truly connect with a lot of Africans

Offering the poorest group of people in America that have almost negative median wealth to get citizenship to your country to get tourist dollars is hilarity.

Thread probably died because this happened two years ago.

Offering the poorest group of people in America that have almost negative median wealth to get citizenship to your country to get tourist dollars is hilarity.

Thread probably died because this happened two years ago.
Funny, sad & seems to be getting a return on their meager investment. Our demo isnt exactly known to be frugal in this country.

Back