Welcome To aBlackWeb

GHANA AND OTHER AFRICAN NATIONS WHO ENSLAVED AND SOLD BLACKS TO EUROPEANS TO FORMALLY APOLOGIZE

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
ghana_slave_trade_site.jpg

A cultural assemblage is set to converge on Kansas City, as the vision of The United Nations Decade of People of African Descent realizes a significant event, Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2022.

“It’s time to say what needs to be said to all African Diaspora and we must have the conversation and resolve our actions and inactions as rulers of our Kingdoms during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade which is deeply regretted,” as expressed by Nana Obokese Ampah I, Apagyehen of Asebu Kingdom, Ghana, founder and president of Obokese University of Excellence.

Supported by the only UNESCO Creative City of Music in the United States-KC, a solemn ceremony will include a pilgrimage to the site of the Quindaro Underground Railroad site in Kansas City, Kan. where dignitaries and 100 delegates from Ghana will gather along with local and national leaders.
“IT ISN’T ENOUGH TO ASK OTHERS FOR AN APOLOGY. WE MUST FIRST FORGIVE OURSELVES,” SAID OBOKESE.
The slave trade regularly used the triangular trade route and its Middle Passage and existed from the 16th to the 19th centuries. Some were enslaved and transported in the transatlantic slave trade were people from Central and West Africa that had been sold by other West Africans to Western European slave traders, while others had been captured directly by the slave traders in coastal raids.

The highly anticipated ceremony will set the tone for the week as the assembly of over 100 Ghanaians is set to promote unity while bridging an international UNESCO Ghana-UNESCO- Kansas City initiative for a long-lasting fruitful exchange and to foster ongoing trade, tourism, and cultural enrichment

Im going to keep an eye on this and research this more

Last edited:
Fuck their apology, in the great scramble for the Americas they loss and were subordinated to Europeans.

Them African nations fucking ruined, desecrated and the image of African people beyond repair.

Before the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, African descended people weren't considered subhuman, criminal, beast-like and sexually depraved.

African descended people had a good reputation. Shit, even the White folks that came to pick up the slaves were impressed by these fucked up African kings that thought owning and enslaving people was some birthright.

Slowly but surely, as these Europeans got richer and richer and they acquired more and more slaves, the opinions of African-descended people changed.

Every group of people were enslaved at one point, but nobody for rendered into a non-human being like we were.

Even into the mid 1800s they were still stuck on the fucking slave trade as the Europeans industrialized and no longer needed them. Shit, they would still be selling slaves if England didn't flex its power to stop it.

So motherfuck their apology. It's too fucking late. They need to run the fucking check they owe descendants of slaves and that's it.

Like Paul Mooney said, when other people got kidnapped and enslaved, which was common in those days, motherfuckers came and got their people. They made deals, did what they had to do.

The Slave Coast left us in the Americas to fucking die. Even more fucked up their descendants get to come to the USA and materially benefit off of our political struggle that they had no parts of. African immigrants weren't in the USA in large numbers during the Jim Crow. They came after.

2022, taking about sorry...400 years later. These motherfuckers so fucked in the head, when Haiti got their freedom, they didn't wake the fuck up. Haiti's revolution inspired slaves throughout the world and struck fear into the hearts of every cracker. Haiti even helped free Latin American colonies from Spanish rule.

These slave trading kingdoms continued as usual. Simon Bolivar, the liberator of Latin America, received help from Haiti under the conditions to abolish slavery in the new Latin American republic he would go on to found. Simon Bolivar didn't keep his promise and the international trade of slaves continued in Spanish speaking Latin America until the 1860s. Brazil and Cuba didn't abolish slavery until 1880s.

Their ancestors had their chances to redeem themselves throughout history by action. Unless they are gonna attempt to repair the damage their ancestors caused, not only to descendants of slaves, but to themselves, they can get the fuck outta here.

Last edited:
Elzo has a point. 🤷🏿‍♂️
He has no point. He the homie but at some point niggas need to be able to separate things and speak on different angles of a problem.
if it doesn’t do numbers…..it’s just niggas niggin or waiting for the right influencers to post fir them to comment.

Its a lot bigger than what it appears to be.

Last edited:
I ain't here for the apology. Ghana I do believe a few years ago were offering black americans some form of citizenship though. I read about it then but forgot the details of the offer.

Some thing about this just doesn't feel right. Can't place it yet but I know I don't like it. That might change but right now I ain't fucking with it.

I ain't here for the apology. Ghana I do believe a few years ago were offering black americans some form of citizenship though. I read about it then but forgot the details of the offer.

Some thing about this just doesn't feel right. Can't place it yet but I know I don't like it. That might change but right now I ain't fucking with it.
Yeah it was called the Year of Return 2019 to commemorate the first slaves that went Hampton Virginia 400 years ago.

Yeah it was called the Year of Return 2019 to commemorate the first slaves that went Hampton Virginia 400 years ago.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, they actually issued a formal apology back then too.

An open alternative to living in U.S. isn't a bad thing for black people, but from my understanding, only people with a lot of money have really been able to take advantage of it. As you can imagine, uprooting your life and moving to a completely different continent where life is very different isn't really feasible for most black people in the U.S.

Interesting. Let's see how this pans out. I will say that its way overdue and the only way Black people will ever gain any true wealth and justice is thru an alignment of the diapsora. Its too many of us to not have a strong Black Nation not to be fucked with. We can't keep fighting the global system of WS as splinter cells.

12 hours later 10 replies and only bout 3 of relate to the thread topic

For a nigga who Stans Charleston White bud think Dos would know bout packaging these things
This is not my problem tho.
it’s about if niggas care or not.
i shouldn’t have to make it pretty ti have people see it or be interested in it.
we are adults.
a d yes I fix with Charleston. The man is doing great things for people and kids. Yet people only see he say fuck some rapper. That’s another issue.

Interesting. Let's see how this pans out. I will say that its way overdue and the only way Black people will ever gain any true wealth and justice is thru an alignment of the diapsora. Its too many of us to not have a strong Black Nation not to be fucked with. We can't keep fighting the global system of WS as splinter cells.

this here........

reconciliation amongst black people globally has to start somewhere

mofos casually dismissing apologies are not considering the bigger picture

it's too easy to flip the finger at others who look like us, but meanwhile black americans still fighting for reparations from crackas and accepting all types of abuse just to continue to mingle and live with whites SMH

hard to ask for reparations from continental africans when they've been exploited just as bad or worse

From what I read it was open to anyone and not us specifically. Plus it’s about bring the money.
They understand that some black Americans are looking to belong. They understand how to play on our heart strings. That’s why the slave quarters tour is done the way it’s done and it passed me off.
Id change my tune if they are ok taking the unemployed and those without long term finances.

From what I read it was open to anyone and not us specifically. Plus it’s about bring the money.
They understand that some black Americans are looking to belong. They understand how to play on our heart strings. That’s why the slave quarters tour is done the way it’s done and it passed me off.
Id change my tune if they are ok taking the unemployed and those without long term finances.

Sounds about right.

Back